Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 13 March 2012

Downloading codes


I had a very interesting night last night. It seems that 'them up there' are wanting to make sure that when I set foot on Australian and Korean soil to start the sacred union tours…I am as clear as possible…because the offers of help are pouring in.

I’ve not turned any down because I figure there is a reason…as this has never happened to me before.

A twin-flame couple were recommended to me on Sunday and we made contact last night. They basically have started to recall the codes they created during Atlantean times and are in the process of downloading them to pass them on. It increases your light quotient and heals emotional blocks all lifetimes.  


‘It is living codes of love/light/frequency, and it works its magic in harmony with your higher self.’

The first three codes were downloaded last night.

Release of limiting mental constructs…I found myself getting quite emotional...it was a ten second flash or so and then it was gone. I then got a rush of energy and started to feel quite tearful.

With the second code of Self Love the tearfulness became stronger and I found myself with an aching throat.

With the third one of Freedom my solar plexus felt full to overloaded, almost as though I’d eaten too much food.

There are six in all to be downloaded but we only managed three, so the next three will be done on Wednesday.

I did notice half way through that we were exchanging masses of energy. I’m not sure if this was happening all the time and I only noticed it then.

My night of sleep was fragmented. I kept waking and finding different parts of my body active…such as my throat and neck. Whenever energy moves out of my body it seems to get stuck in my throat…probably part of the oracle issue I’ve been working on. So last night I woke to find the back of my neck really sore and stiff…as though I’d pulled it out of alignment. This is part of the symptoms for me. It eventually went but I do feel a bit stiff there this morning. Time for some exercise to loosen the muscles :-)

Then on another occasion when I woke, my third eye was going crazy and my heart was wide open. I felt a very strong connection to the twins. They were literally in the room with me. They have a very strong and very loving energy. I was mightily impressed. Their presence was so very strong…I’ve experienced presences before but never that strong.

This reinforced my belief that we will eventually be so open to everyone around us that we will recognise them from their energy rather than their bodies or faces.

All through the night my hips were aching and then fine, aching and then fine.

I did have a lot of dreams but I cannot remember them.

Oh yeah…and I had the usual hot and cold experiences that comes with downloads.

So this morning I can still feel much of the downloads of the codes happening as my body is buzzing.

All in all a very interesting experience.

My deep gratitude and appreciation goes to the twins for their selfless work…and my thanks of gratitude to LR for connecting us.

Hmm…I woke this morning with the Hearts and Minds meditation buzzing around in my head.  Release of the mental constructs, eh?



3 comments:

Psychogenesis said...

YOu beautiful soul! Thank you for being YOU!

Karen Cottle said...

:-) Thank you

Karen Cottle said...

Angaela and Martin - the session yesterday was absolutely incredible. Your combined energies are extremely powerful and yet gentle and so familiar. Your insights into my world are spot on. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you - it's a great honour and privilege to have spent time in your company.
Hugs n love to you
KP