Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 29 March 2012

The first ceremony


I woke in the early hours of this morning to find 11 beings standing on my side of the bed. Council of Elders I heard. Wondered why there were only 11 as I felt there should be 12…don’t ask me why. I was told that I was the 12th. Hmm…okay I assume that is because of Athena.

I lay quietly before asking if this was part of the ceremony. Yes, they answered it was the first of three days of ceremonies. They would be conducting one a day Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I was told to lay facing hubby with my back to the beings, which I did. I could feel something enter my solar plexus from the back, through my spine. They then said to touch hubby, so I moved my knee to touch his, as he was lying facing me. I knew hubby was asleep as I could hear his even breathing.


I must have fallen asleep because when I woke I found that there were another 13 beings there. I asked who they were and, again, I was advised that they were the Council of Elders – somehow their energy was different to the others. There was a lot of energetic activity but because I was so tired, I didn’t get to see what was happening as I fell asleep again.

I do remember thinking before falling asleep, that I wish I could learn something different and new instead of regurgitating all the ‘same old same old’.

Waking this morning I was told, once again, no sex (I had been told this last night), as the energy needs to build far stronger than it has been.

Our daughter and her partner decided they wanted to go fishing again today, so hubby and I remained back at the house.

I offered to give him a massage.

Umm…humpf…maybe I shouldn’t have but no-one up there objected. It started off slow as the energy built to a crescendo. I noticed that when hubby turned over his privates were gold. It had me frowning, ‘cos I’ve never seen that before. I asked what was happening and was told that the golden energy is going to be used later on.

When I had finished my massage of love, I found that I was very wobbly, as though the energy was like a volcano building within me. We decided to go for a walk down to the beach, which seemed to help, as did the deep breathing to get the energy flowing around the body.

We finally returned to the house because we were hungry…and wobbly…our skin feeling too tight to contain the energy. Hubby said he felt like he was in a strange place…it felt like that split second before you orgasm…except it was lasting forever.

He says it is different to the tantric build-up of energy and I agree with him. With tantra you are constantly in a state of arousal. Life is such a pleasure and your happiness and love creates the world around you.

This feels more like a stretching of ourselves, pretty much like when we created the portal to love and pleasure, but way more powerful.

I found out this morning as I was doing the massage, that I am the catalytic converter not hubby. He is the catalyst that gets the energy moving, but I am the converter of the energy. I suppose it makes sense as I have been doing transmutation for so long that it has become second nature to me. Years of experience has given me the ability to do this job…as has years of experience of getting the energy moving makes hubby an expert. I could so see him teaching this…although he’d probably freak out if I told him this :-)

Later in the afternoon we went through the rest of the ceremony for today. This time I was able to follow what was going on. I had a crown of white fragrant frangipani flowers. Hubby’s was ivy leaves. We were both naked. We came together facing each other, our chakra points touching as we kissed. The ivy leaves and frangipani flowers intertwined and then started snaking around us to bind us together.

Once we were tightly bound together, the vine then sank into the ground anchoring us very strongly once again. I could feel my feet buzzing with the energy of the Earth. The frangipani flowers turned to face the sun drawing in the vibrant energy and feeding both of us. It was a heady experience of energy and fragrance. It is once more…sacred union of our aspects with-in and our partnership with-out.

It was during this time that I realised that hubby was slowly turning gold all over. The ‘midas touch’ I heard. Ah…I sort of now understand that through his golden touch it would be doing something to me…not sure what at this stage. I suppose the explanation will come later once all the ceremonies are done.

We went walking again…along the beach this time…anything to take our minds of what was happening…as the energy was now becoming so intense. I felt like crying all the time. Breathing helped a lot. I am both apprehensive and excited about the orgasmic explosion this build up of energy will bring. I know it will make me cry.

I always cry deep sobbing gulps each time we’ve made a break through to another level. Sometimes it is from a very gentle and sweet orgasm that sends us undulating, other times from a strong overpowering mind altering orgasm that blows us out into the universe as we become larger entities.

As I sit here typing up this experience I am covered in frangipani flowers, hundreds of them attached to my skin like little chakras, the ivy leaves cupping them as together they snake down my body and into the ground.

Hubby is only covered in ivy leaves and reminds me of the legend of old of the green man who became king next to the queen of the land and then sacrificed his blood at the end of the reign (I think it was once a year) to renew the soil for the regrowth. I don’t plan on sacrificing hubby.

Maybe we will sacrifice his seed to bring about new growth…that I suppose is what we are after as we create the new world. Symbolically I am supplying the eggs…not sure what form that will take – maybe that’s why there are frangipani flowers on me and not him.

Athena has been very quiet since we’ve been here. Maybe she wants us to instinctively feel our way through this, so that it will organically grow as it needs to…rather than setting a fixed path to walk…which was great in our 3D world and needed. These days it is not, as things can change in an instant.

I did ask why we don’t have a set way of doing things, you know, like a timetable. I was told that as we are in new territory, having a fixed way of dealing with it is great for those starting out so they initially have a path to follow until they grow in confidence to strike out on their own.

We don’t need it anymore. We are flexible and go where the energy takes us in that specific space or time. The next day at that time will be very different…so what we did yesterday at 10 o’clock will not necessarily need to be the same today at 10 o’clock. It stops us doing this out of habit or by rote, or becoming mindless.

Unplanned spontaneity, no fixed agenda…