Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 17 June 2011

Mars, God of War

Did you know that I’m married to Mars, the God of War? Hotheaded, irreverent, doesn’t suffer fools gladly, the first to stand and defend those he feels needs his protection. Haha…only kidding…but it sure feels like it.

Hubby is a Piscean born in March under the sign of the God of War. As the Piscean Age draws to a close, I see him struggling with his natural inclination to knee jerk and go for the jugular.



We do make an odd couple, I suppose.

Me - the logical calm thinker and him - the aggressive doer, who dives in without thinking. And yet at the same time we compliment each other. Athena, the cool Goddess of War and Mars, the fiery God of War.

You would think that the two of them would be consorts and yet they aren’t, except in my household.

Makes for an interesting life :) Maybe that’s why I’m a water carrier – I need water to throw on the fires started by the hothead I live with…

I need a hose at the moment...as hubby and son are going at it hammer and tongs. They’ve both now retreated to their caves to sulk. I seem to be surrounded by explosive male energy. It’s a bit like having two Alpha male wolves fighting – no wonder I need a hose.

Ah well, such is life. I’m simply going to dance my way through this, squirting water every so often and binding the odd wound :)

Mars, God of War - to read comments on LW


No comments: