Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 21 June 2011

Summer solstice starts with some vooma

Yesterday evening I decided I’d had enough of transmuting – there’s only so much a body can take. I needed time out.

As we don’t have children to worry about any more, we decided to have a romantic dinner together and then go for a walk. We scrapped the walk, ‘cos it was raining but ended up having a bath together.



Afterward I massaged hubby whilst playing the Songs of Sanctuary music. I’ve never played this music with him before but I felt I needed to feel the feminine voices and energy. Candlelit warmed room with beautiful music really puts me in a special space.

You must remember that firstly, I’d surrendered to Athena yesterday and we are learning to use this body together and secondly, hubby doesn’t pay much attention to this ‘oobly doobly’ stuff. To him, I’m merely Karen. I’ve done all the transmutation as the emotional feminine and he has been the protector in the physical as the male. As I release so does he. Other partnerships will be different.

As my hands ran over his back I felt deep love pouring out my whole body. I’ve felt what I thought was deep seated love but this was something very extraordinary. My whole body was lit up, every nook and cranny loving him and placing him in an altered state.

And then…his higher self settled into his body. I must admit I was shocked. The joy I felt at the reunion of the two higher selves was so intense I was crying.

Here I was blubbering while hubby was oblivious. I pulled myself together and continued. Hubby looked different or maybe I was seeing him through different eyes but the love I felt for him was overwhelming. I kept pulling out of the space to keep some semblance of decorum.

When he turned over so I could do his front, I could see he was puzzled. I was wondering if he’d noticed anything at all. He kept opening his eyes to look at me and eventually asked if I was okay.

Damn! I knew this would happen. If he knew I was crying it would pull him out of the space because he’d be concerned. His protective side is very strong and overpowers anything else he might have noticed or felt.

Even now as I write this I have tears flowing out of my eyes. The beauty of that special moment is deeply embedded in my psyche.

Long story short hubby finally entered the special space once he’d assured himself it was tears of happiness and not pain.

Phwoar…that’s the only word I can think of now. The joy of the two higher selves at meeting in human form was so astounding. I don’t have the words to express the emotion.

All Athena said afterward was ‘You’ve shown us your version, soon enough we’ll be showing you ours.’  

Erm…I say there Athena, what?

I did sneakily watch hubby this morning to see if he noticed anything. I even asked him if he felt different. He nodded and said he felt good. Right…not very forthcoming, but that’s man talk for you. If I told him he’d just shrug and get on with his life. He doesn’t hold much stock with this stuff. So it is best left alone while I watch him grow into his ‘authentic self’ without too much influence from me. He’s gone off to work in his 3D job.

And so the summer solstice starts with a bang – hehe…literally and figuratively.

You see what happens when you throw caution to the wind and go and play with the fairies?

Summer solstice starts with some vooma - to read comments on LW

No comments: