Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 12 June 2011

A warm encompassing smell and wonderful surprise

All day Friday and yesterday I could smell that warm encompassing homely smell my grandparents’ house used to have. Wherever I walked in my house I would get a whiff of it. This happens quite regularly – I will smell something I associate with a person that has passed over. When it first happened I asked what the reason was and was told that sometimes all we need is that comforting smell associated with that person to help us through difficulties. So we don’t necessarily need to ‘see’ them or ‘feel’ them to get the support that we need. Simply know that they are there.



I have very happy memories of my grandparents. Both were very warm and loving and my grandmother was the most amazing cook. My grandfather had an incredible sense of humour and was the most gentle man I’ve ever known. Many a Sunday was spent with them, aunts and uncles and cousins playing silly games, eating and laughing (with the odd heated discussion my dad and uncles used to play Risk or discuss politics). Happy days those.

It made me feel quite tearful these last two days whenever I smelt the familiar homely smell that seemed to encompass me in hugs of love. I’m still slightly tearful this morning when I think of it.

Doubts every so often have set in. But not strong doubt, simply a wonder if what I am doing is making a difference. When I feel like stopping blogging or channelling something will happen to encourage me to go on. All those entities surrounding me always say, ‘Even if you get no reaction to anything you post, you are helping someone somewhere. What you write will always encourage. Continue to post no matter what.’ So I do, even if I think the blog might be silly.

Late yesterday afternoon I logged onto LW to find a surprise and wonderful message from Yumi in Japan. A few months ago, she wrote a few messages that I posted here and on other websites (with her permission) about the earthquake in Japan. She kindly translated all the replies into Japanese to place on the spiritual networks they have there.

Yumi’s message to me was simply this – she’d translated Athena’s channel ‘A call to arms’ into Japanese and asked everyone to reply. She then translated the replies and posted them as replies on to the channel on LW. What a beautiful and unexpected gesture. I had no idea she was doing this. My gratitude to her and those that read the channel and/or answered knows no bounds. I am deeply humbled and honoured to receive these outpourings of gratitude and love. As I sit here I still feel very emotional, my heart completely open.

This is energy work at its height. What goes around, comes around. A sharing and outpouring of love returned tenfold. How wonderful the world we are creating. This is the strongest message I have ever received and I thank the Japanese people and Yumi (and her friend Akemi here on LW).

No comments: