Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 27 June 2011

An interesting night

I certainly had an interesting night last night.

I’ve been wondering lately why I’ve not actually felt Athena like I have been over the last three/four months. Since the super moon in March she’s always been a presence that I am aware of and yet now I don’t actually ‘feel’ her.

I’ve not worried too much about it as I know I’ll get an answer when I’m ready.



I was lying quietly in bed last night, not feeling the least bit tired. I didn’t think or ask the question, but received an answer. Well, it wasn’t really an answer as much as a…how to explain? I don’t feel her presence as she is not ‘outside’ of me or partially anchored in my body. She has now fully integrated and we are completely one, therefore I wouldn’t feel her. I’m not quite sure how to explain this.

I ‘knew’ that we were going to do some work last night and that this time I would be conscious of doing the ‘work’. Most of the work we do is in our sleep when we astral travel. I remember thinking wow, it’s the Merkaba I’m finally going to experience physically. But no, it wasn’t. It was physically manifesting elsewhere whilst my body laid in the bed. It was a strange feeling to be in several places at once.

I know the Ascended Masters have this ability to be in as many places as possible. Wow, the wonder of it.

I visited quite a few people, mostly those who were wondering how they could go on. They were so tired and weary. We (I shouldn’t say ‘we’, but it seems so odd to say ‘I’) spent time with these ‘lightworkers’ talking, explaining and infusing them with light and love, finally handing each one a very bright glowing fiery torch of energy to brighten their path, which they were having difficulty seeing.

We visited a President of an African country in his opulent palace filled with gilt and gold. He and his wife were having tea. He seemed surprised and kept darting glances at his wife. I/She was straight to the point about his inability to look after his nation, his greed and selfish attitude. She gave him an ultimatum. Yikes! She/I said we’d be keeping an eye on him and wanted to see results.

Next, I expected to go to another African country but we went to New Zealand. Ah, I thought, possibly Christchurch. We briefly stopped there, noticed that everyone seemed to be pretty much on top of things and then whisked off to a Maori community. It was heartbreaking to see how despondent they were. She/I approached their elder who seemed slightly dubious about the visit but as time went by, walking and talking he finally came round. She/I manifested a large bowl of light and handed it to him saying that he could use this to infuse his people so that they may rise up and be proud of who they are. We need all to help raise the vibrations. On handing the bowl over, it sank into his heart and he started to glow. ‘Allow your glow to reach out to your people, let them touch it and you will see the difference it will make.’

We left and landed up in Japan, not in the destroyed area, but in an area that had many temples. She/I spoke to what I can only term as the being in charge. I don’t have the capacity to translate this into language. I don’t remember what happened in this exchange.

It seems we are on a mission to infuse lightworkers the world over with the energy needed for the times ahead. I am aware of many other visitations, but cannot remember too much in detail what was said or done – it’s all a bit of a blur.

I met many ‘friends’ I’ve made on different lightworker websites. This was a pleasure for me. I can’t deny this. Hi, everyone.

I am slightly bemused today, at discovering this other part of me. I expected to manifest food for those starving, not simply pass on energy. I know that the other Masters attend to this. We need to make sure that the world is fed, because the best way to keep a nation downtrodden is to keep them hungry, so that all they can focus on is where to get the next meal.

War has the same effect.

It might not seem much to many but for me it was a wonderful experience and I look forward to tonight.

As an aside, I can see colours and auras, etc. I have always seen my skin, especially my arms and hands change colour when I channel energy. I just assumed only I could see this, but about three months ago, hubby started to notice and I know he doesn’t see auras. He comments on it regularly. I am getting lighter in vibration and as I channel energy I am that energy. The colours are those of the rainbow in its varying shades. The colour that I channel the most is, of course, Violet.

Finally, I am honoured to be part of this. Athena is rallying and boosting the troops as we are gearing up for massive changes ahead. There is a buzz of excitement.

An interesting night - to read comments on LW



No comments: