Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 14 June 2011

Moving on

I’m a bit melancholic today.

I seem to have cocked up big time in a friendship I thought was going so well…again. Yesterday I kept going back and forth wondering how it could have ended up this way and what could I have done differently.

Athena enveloped me in a warm embrace last night and we had a long chat. She said that each of us is a reflection of the other and there is nothing that could have been done to change what happened. We are assisting each other to clear out the sludge still remaining so that we will vibrate higher and higher.



She maintains that eventually it will settle down and those I’ve felt a deep seated connection with and have had altercations with will reconnect once all the emotions are out the way. I can’t wait for this day as I have made many wonderful connections, only to have something happen and they’ve been flung out of my reality.

This is the time when I feel I can’t trust myself to not do or say something that is hard for another to take.

To be truthful - I must admit that whenever I make a good friendship I start to feel myself ‘packing’ as a pack of wolves would do. It seems to draw a line between us as the ‘pack’ and the others out there. I can pinpoint in each relationship when this starts to happen…and it was happening again. Not that we are being nasty to the ‘others’ but we are simply smug in our ability to be friends and then BAM something happens to stop it.

So today I am sad and melancholy and feel so small and lonely. Hilarion’s message about us transmuting for the collective resonates, but dang, it’s so wearying.

As I sat here writing this in the sun, a bumble bee started to hover. Made me smile through my tears when I wondered if he thought I was a flower and he could smell ‘nectar’. Something to lift my spirits…sort of.

Still, I will pick myself up shortly, dust myself off and head into another lesson :0

Life goes on…


P.S. As I'm sitting here a small spider is weaving his web over me and my laptop - must look this up. Once again something to make me smile.


Moving on - to read comments on LW

No comments: