Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 18 June 2011

Shooting myself energetically

How often do we energetically shoot ourselves in the foot (or anywhere else for that matter)?

Yesterday I started to develop a slight ache in my back where the kidneys are. It started to grow in the night and this morning it is very painful.

Kidneys are the water balance in the body. Any problems represent fear. My feet are aching and my blood pressure has been quite low in the last few days since the lunar eclipse.



Hmm…theme running through here? What am I scared of that I do not wish to walk forward into?

Anyway, I asked Athena last night (in the early hours of the morning) what was going on. She simply smiled and said, ‘You’ve stabbed yourself in the back energetically. It doesn’t matter what you do to treat it, until you’ve cleared the fear, it’ll carry on.’

Riiiight. So I took a look and yep, two broad faced spears embedded in both kidneys. Sheesh, am I a coward or what? Sabotage – I’m sabotaging myself so I stay in the same place.

‘Spend time with yourself today,’ she advised.

Hmm…got things to do and places to go. So I get up this morning and bend over. OMG the pain took my breath away. Oookay. Let’s change the plan today.

So here I am in bed, preparing to take the plunge and face my fear/s…not sure if it’s one or two…or maybe three.

I can be such a dickhead at times…

Shooting myself energetically - to read comments on LW




No comments: