Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 28 May 2011

Relationships again!

Over the years quite a few people asked me why I didn’t run workshops on relationships - relationships as between a couple. The idea appealed to me but I felt I wasn’t ready. Hubby and I still had a few unresolved matters between us.

When I first met hubby I felt an instant attraction to him, in spite the fact that he was engaged to someone else. I ignored the feeling and danced through life for a few more years, having an absolute ball. Quite frankly, I was what people would term ‘a slut’ :). I had fun and enjoyed every moment with no regrets and loved each man in my own way. I never stayed with anyone very long – I simply got what I needed and moved on.



Hubby and I connected briefly a few years later but he’d just come out of a broken relationship and wasn’t really interested in forming another one. Again we drifted apart after a few harsh words between us in which I stated I didn’t want to see him ever again. I then went on to meet someone else and got engaged – my first serious relationship, which eventually came to an end when I realised there was something missing.

Finally, hubby and I came together and have stayed together since. Our first brief meeting was in 1981. We eventually married in 1987 on Valentine’s day, five days after my 25th birthday.

It hasn’t been the land of milk and honey since then. We’ve worked through everything possible in our intense relationship spanning 26 years (forgetting about our brief interactions before that). It seemed that despite our deep love for each other, we were on opposite sides of the boxing ring. We disagreed on almost everything and yet underneath the disagreement was a harmony I can’t quite explain. Even in the dark days I knew that no matter what, we were meant to be together.

Believe me when I say we had some ‘dark’ days. There was so much karma to clear between us. It was almost as though it was a collective karma that each twinflame would experience. But maybe not…I don’t have all the answers. I’m learning like everyone else.

There are many ideas out there of what twinflames are and when and how they come together. I don’t believe anyone really knows the answers. We are all so different and what one couple experiences is not what another will experience. There might be underlying threads running through each twinflame relationship. I also believe that we in our current form won’t know the true depth of what a twinflame relationship is. So we all speculate.

Are hubby and I a twinflame couple? I do believe so but there is a possibility I am wrong *shrug*. I’m no guru with the answers.

What all this ramble is leading up to is this – sorry I got to do the waffle thing again *eye roll*, but I do believe in setting the scene :)

Lately I’ve been feeling a need to speak out – straight talk as it is called. I did also ask many weeks ago to sort out the problem I’ve had for most of my life about my legs. I’m not going to go into what the problem is suffice to say they are weak. Despite all my healing work on myself this is one issue I haven’t cleared and was wondering why.

In March I received a message that I had three months left. I’m not sure what but figure in June I’ll find out, although I’ve had a few hints along the way that I’ve shoved it to the back of my mind as there is so much going on as I race up in vibration.

At one stage I did connect with hubby’s higher self and was blown away by the experience. This too I have shoved to the back of my mind because then I would start comparing and I didn’t want to do that, as I needed to focus on what we are doing here on Earth. Recently, I have once again connected with his higher self as the time is right. He and Athena are guiding us both. Athena and I are almost as one. I believe I have a bit more work on the straight talking, as she is a truth giver.

Last night hubby and I had a deeply intimate moment in which we raised our vibrational levels again - the orgasm taking us into ‘rapture’. I have a feeling that the rapture is a form of orgasmic living, whether it is through love making or simply being in the now in bliss. I felt I was giving hubby a beautiful gift as he was giving me one.

I had a shower this morning. When I came back into the bedroom to get dressed, hubby was standing in the doorway with a breakfast tray, a small pink rose from our garden in a vase on the tray. He smiled at me and said, ‘happy lovers day’. My heart did a flip and melted. He said I’d looked so sad earlier on he wanted to cheer me up.

This is how our relationship has evolved – he is nurturing and protecting me in the physical world, whereas I am the nurturer and protector in the energetic world. Together we are creating a world in which we are love, with an ability to move from world to another. I’ve always believed I will be able to live in the 5D world and come back to the 3D world to do my ‘work’. I wrote about it in my book about Athena and Mars. Was I writing about my future? Who knows?

As we move up in vibration our roles and relationship will change.

This is a brief touch on where we are going – an open book to others to see how relationships can be successful and grow, without growing apart. We are not the only couple who have a successful relationship – there are many out there, but not all are visible.

There is so much more which seems too personal at the moment… :)

Relationships - to read comments on LW

No comments: