Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 31 May 2011

Karma

It’s always difficult when karma raises its head. It might seem ugly at the time but it’s a very valuable tool as we ascend.

As we move along the path of ascension, that which no longer serves needs to come to the surface for clearing. The further along the path you are, the deeper the clearing.



When two people clash, you can guarantee it’s a karmic thing. Sometimes they are brief spats, others are very big. We can and do learn from each other if we take the time to understand what is going on. Sometimes a release simply happens – we don’t always need to know what it is.

I might have Athena, one of the Lords of Karma, as a higher self but that doesn’t stop me from having my own deep seated karmic emotional issues that need releasing. How else can she and I integrate fully?

We all agreed to incarnate here to become the living library of emotions and experiences, each one of us a valuable entity in our own right as we add to this valuable library.

The more Athena and I integrate, the deeper we are delving into both my subtle bodies and my physical body. I’ve never bothered to have a look at my Akashic record to see where I am on the path. That would be too distracting – almost like counting down the days or the number of things I need to deal with. It would be quite overwhelming if I had to see that I still had a huge mountain to release. One day at a time is far better.

Athena is a very calming and loving influence on me. I can see where I get my logic from and why I have always been able to see two sides to a story. I do stumble and fall quite often.

One of the greatest tools I have been given to use has been the column of balance. The Angels of Balance have been with me for more than a decade, patiently appearing to me when I get over zealous. Through them I’m able to place myself in a column of balance so that I am able to step back from my own life and see it from a different perspective. It doesn’t always work, ‘cos sometimes I love being in the drama :) When this happens they are constantly in my face, so I eventually have no choice but to step back. My gratitude to them knows no bounds. They are patient and never judge. No expression ever flickers over their faces or in their eyes as they watch me struggle with myself. They seem content in the knowledge that eventually I will ask for help. Yeah, I can be a stubborn so and so.

I asked Athena yesterday for the first time, how far along I am in my knowledge. She smiled and said that I was now in my late teens. Woohoo! The rebellious stage of being a teenager – cool – pity I don’t have the body to go with it :)

She has an amazing sense of humour. She pointed out that I had to buckle up as we’re in for a bumpy ride. The idea made my hair stand on end as I thought I was having a bumpy ride already. She simply laughed. I have to trust that all will be well, but I know me – I can do stupid things. She assures me that when we are fully integrated, there is less likelihood of that. Can’t imagine it…

Karma - to read comments on LW


No comments: