Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 23 May 2011

Walking the walk

Do you ever wonder if it is possible to teach something and not 'walk the walk'?

I ask this because I see, day in and day out, medical Consultants advising patients on their lifestyle, imploring them to cut down on the cigarettes, alcohol, get some sleep, eat better, etc. and yet very few of them follow their own advice.



This reminds me of a solicitor I used to work for. He had his own company but always complained about his staff's lack of motivation. He didn't understand that he had to lead from the front instead of sitting on his arse and shouting from behind, telling us what he wants us to do.

How can you motivate your staff, your patients or your students unless you practice what you preach? You cannot lead from behind. I can also stand on a soap box and shout inane nonsense at everyone.

I will not advise anyone on anything unless I've done it myself and experienced the results. How can I help people unless I've been through hardship myself? The same goes with my work. I cannot advise patients on CPAP therapy unless I've used the equipment myself and seen what can and can't happen. So when patients ask me, 'Have you used this, ‘cos if you haven't, how do you know what I'm talking about?' I can honestly tell them I have and I do.

Integrity and honesty have been a huge motivator for me all my life. I hate the lack of transparency. What about the corporations clinging to their little secrets and worrying about others poaching their ideas? How often have I seen solicitors breaking away from the main company hiding little snippets and stealing clients secretively?

Or Medical Consultants having spats over who gets the better consulting room because of seniority. Does it matter as long as their patients are well looked after? Does it matter who drives a faster car or has a more expensive house?

Where is the compassion, the caring and the love? Does it matter that one person knows more than another or that someone has a better way of putting things or seems to have more people following them? Whether I have one follower or 6 million still means that I make an impact on the world - but I am making an impact in a positive manner and not snarling about who has more.

This is our world at the moment and we are here in service to help raise the vibrational levels of the world at large. It is our inner integrity that speaks volumes.

After that little rant what I really wanted to say is this –

As we move fully into the new world there will be more transparency – emotions that are hidden will come to the surface and we will probably see more spats of negative energy. The ‘murky pond’ that Matariki talks about in her blog http://matarikidimension.wordpress.com/ ‘Scratchy’ is exactly what I’m talking about.

It doesn’t necessarily mean we are going backwards, but are moving forward releasing, not only our emotions but those of the collective, who are continuously focused on the negatives happening around them. As each one awakens and joins our ranks to focus on the positive, our new world will become clearer, the air sweeter and the colours more vibrant.

Think of the lotus flower – it grows in very muddy waters but once it pokes its head out and flowers, it is beautiful.

So, in advance, I apologise if I come across in the short time ahead as ‘scratchy’ and confrontational…

Walking the walk - to read comments on LW

No comments: