Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 15 May 2011

A fit of the giggles

We drove down to Rye on the south coast yesterday. After we’d attended to all the family things we needed to do, hubby and I stopped off at a local fish restaurant for lunch.

Hubby was on top form, entertaining me with his evilly wicked sense of humour until finally at the end of the main meal I had a fit of the giggles. I was laughing so hard I was crying and then started snorting into my glass of wine. The bemused waitress came over to ask if we wanted dessert. I couldn’t answer.


I heard someone shout from the other side of the restaurant, "I want some of what she’s had," and the waitress standing next to me sniggered. That really set me off snorting again as it reminded me of the movie When Harry Met Sally. I wondered in my warped brain what they would say if I started faking an orgasm right then and there. Tears were running down my face at the thought of their expressions.

I have no idea why everyone found my giggling so funny but the whole restaurant was laughing along at the silliness while hubby, with a huge grin plastered over his face, placed the dessert order with the chuckling waitress.

When we were leaving we received a few grins, a wink and a thumbs up.

The saying, "Laugh and the world laughs with you", was so apt.
 

No comments: