Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 29 May 2011

Strange times we live in

Flipping between dimensions recently came to my attention when I read Ishtar’s blog about becoming younger and Crystal121’s blog about being invisible. I finally put the two together and came up with…well, 100ish :)

When the King Cobra implanted the opal in my forehead I was told that it would cloak me in invisibility so only those that needed to see me and my work would do so. And yes, so far I have been invisible. But it’s not this that has my attention.

I’ve found that time wise I’m totally lost. It’s difficult to explain.

Last week I knew I had a meeting and I knew what the date was and yet I couldn’t put the two together.  In other words the date was simply a date and had no relevance to the actual day I was living in. It was only when one of my work colleagues phoned to find out where I was that it suddenly hit home what day it was.

Again this happened when I took out all the paperwork to renew my car’s road tax and couldn’t find the reminder that the DVLA normally send. I just assumed I’d lost it, as I’d been doing quite a bit of clearing out of old paperwork in the past weeks.

Hubby and I were driving somewhere and he mentioned he needed to renew his licence next month. Something pinged in my mind and I stared at his licence in the car window when it dawned on me I’d bought my licence too early. I’d bought it end May instead of end June.

These are only two of the many instances where I seem to not be completely here or there. I thought I was simply not grounded very well but after reading Crystal 121’s blog today I’m wondering if it is because I’m flipping backwards and forwards between dimensions.

I received a really interesting answer to my blog about relationships and working in 5D from Kelton on TI. A portion of what I’d written was this-

‘Together we are creating a world in which we are love, with an ability to move from world to another.  I’ve always believed I will be able to live in the 5D world and come back to the 3D world to do my ‘work’.

Kelton replied -

‘Ecstasy is also a vital lesson and maybe more scary for folks in general than we would like to admit! So channeling in 5D energy is a tough job, but somebody's got to do it...’

Thank you, Kelton, you really got me thinking about what each one of us is creating as we move up. Am I already living in my 5D world, which is my home and sanctuary that I return to each day to replenish, rest and revitalise? My 3D life is my work at the sleep clinic.

How many of lightworkers, each with their unique individuality and passion, is already working in this way? How many of us are adding our own piece to the jigsaw that is the beautiful world we will be/are living in (stole that quote from Mati :))

I’m curious to find out who else has been having these odd occurrences in their lives, whether it is time, places, people or just outright weird stuff.

Strange times we live in - to read comments on LW

No comments: