Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 2 May 2011

Empaths

Empaths is a word that is being bandied about quite a lot lately.

I’m one but I didn’t know it for many years. As a child I suffered horribly with migraines and panic attacks. As I got older I added other problems – gastro enteritis and horrible period pains – a regular occurrence and in my late 20s I became bedridden with a destroyed back.
Looking back now I realise that this was all part of being an empath. I was so overloaded with my emotions and the emotions of the world that it was weighing heavily upon my body and causing problems.


I still didn’t know what I was. You can imagine the overload I had when we moved to London. It was five years of hell not only for me but for my family. They are empaths too. I was constantly clearing my emotional issues and yet I did not seem to be moving forward and I couldn’t understand this. It seemed as though I was marching on the same spot. And yet despite this I carried on in the hope that one day I would see the difference.

I hate the idea of being called anything because it draws a line in the sand, puts us in a box and separates them from us. I do believe that everyone is an empath in one way or another.
As we clear out the clutter of our negative emotions and thoughts we become far more clearly empathic.

Take into account how many people suffer with all kinds of illness and problems (which is caused by emotions). Imagine what is happening as the world of emotions from millions of people swirls around each of us weighing us down and creating further problems within the body. These problems might not have existed if we weren’t so open and empathic.

But what, I hear someone say, about those that are killing and maiming. Maybe they have simply learnt to adjust to this by shutting their heart down. We feel through the heart – what better way to cope than to either partially or completely close this feeling centre down.

It took me many years to figure out how to deal with this overload. Instead of allowing the energy to attach to me I allow it to run through me. What I do is run it through my heart through the flame of the white fire, blue fire, green fire and finally violet flame it to come out the back of my heart as loving caring kindness. I then send it back from whence it came to be used by the recipient as they please. I keep 0.01% of the energy as payment for my service, to be used as I see fit. With this excess energy I send healing to Mother Earth and all the sentient beings living in on and around her.

By experimenting I have discovered if I close my heart down, the energy collects on the outside of my physical and etheric bodies and starts to beat at me and weigh me down and I start to feel terrible.

Laughter is also a stress release for me in that it changes the energy surrounding me. Others use different techniques. There is no right or wrong – find what suits you by experimenting and don’t take anyone else’s word for it. This is my take and everyone will have their own opinions.

Does this not point to the truth that we are one?
 

No comments: