Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 29 May 2011

Do our pets reflect our dis-eased energy?

I have wondered over the years whether our pets reflect our dis-eased energy.

Everything around us is a reflection, so why not our pets? I do believe that the energies of our house, car and garden also reflect our energetic state. Watch out for your appliances :)

As I’ve moved up in frequency my old laptop struggled to keep up. Each time I fired her up, it took ages for her to adjust her frequency to fit mine until eventually I decided it was time for a new one.



I recall, many years ago when I first started on this path, getting a call from my mother. Her car’s battery was flat and she wanted hubby and I to bring jumper leads to start it. As hubby wasn’t home and I didn’t have the jumper leads I went over to see what I could do energetically, as I was really enthusiastic about wielding my newly understood use of energy.

The car was completely dead. I tried several times but nothing happened. I decided to sit quietly, centre myself. I imagined and felt the car starting first time. When I’d achieved this state I turned the ignition key and the car roared to life without a hiccup. This really pleased me no end as it was proof that everything is energy. Her car reflected how my mother was feeling at the time. She was going through a divorce with my dad and they were constantly fighting over who got what.

This now brings me to pets. Take for instance, a pet with a skin allergy. I use this as it has happened to our pets over and over again. The skin is a vast area and the most likely area that you will have problems. Suppress it with drugs and it moves internally to the organs and manifests as dis-ease there.

Do our pets take on these dis-eased states to help us? I think they do, because if we had to deal with every single issue within our body I think we might implode. They are here to be in service to us and mirror what is happening. Our appliances also reflect what is happening.

Take a vast problem such as TB, foot and mouth or mad cow’s disease. Huge numbers of animals are transmuting our negative collective energies. Instead of taking note of this energy running around the Earth, we ignore the message and cull instead, and then it happens again in a different form of dis-ease.

For years we have been told that MRSA is caused by the over-use of antibiotics and yet we still use them freely.

Hubby and I had a German Shepherd as our first dog. She had a bad skin allergy and we could not find the reason for it. The vet injected her with cortisone, whenever the allergy flared up. She did live to a ripe old age, but with so many afflictions, both internal and external. I was pretty ignorant at the time but she did teach me something – bless her. She was trying to transmute many of the difficult energies within our household at the time and we merely suppressed this transmutation with drugs. Yeah, those were dark days for us.

This time round I have taken notice of what our pets are saying. When one cat has erupted with a skin problem, I can link it to a different energetic episode in our lives.

This is merely my humble opinion and what works for me. Many others would see it differently.

There is so much more I could write about this, but I won’t.  *grin*

I’m restricting myself today as we are on our way out. We have a beautiful sunny day here. Windy, but sunny.

Do our pets reflect our dis-eased energy? - to read comments on LW

No comments: