Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 22 May 2011

Burning soles

Lately I’ve had a strange sensation of burning on the soles and the back of my heels, as though they are tired of being stuck in one place. I constantly feel like I need to get up and walk around to relieve it but as soon as I stand in one place or sit the sensation returns. I’m wondering if this is what it feels like before developing bed sores from lying in one place.

It almost feels as though I’m not active enough, although how much more active I can be, I’m not sure. My body is telling me that I’m procrastinating in my need to move forward. I’ve been putting off something I should have started this month but ignored it.



I gotta break off from this to go walkabout as the burning is quite unpleasant…

I started writing this blog yesterday. I had a visitation in the night and was told that it wasn’t procrastination causing the problem. It’s simply that I’m trying to put the brakes on. I had a vision of a train on a track. I could see the wheels and sparks flying as the train was attempting, unsuccessfully, to brake at high speed.

So the bottom line is I’m trying to slow things down, must be using my heels – figuratively and possibly literally, cos it’s hurting J

When I woke this morning I heard this song in my head - The Wings of a Dove by Madness.

Look at me I’m letting go and flying - weeeeeeeeeee…





Burning soles - to read comments on LW


No comments: