Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 21 May 2011

Grenade




Yesterday I kept on hearing this song playing over and over in my head. Every time I woke in the night it was still playing in my head…and again this morning when I woke. It makes me feel quite emotional if I simply sit and listen to it.



I was not sure why it was happening. What is the message?

I know that hubby feels this way – he would catch a grenade for me, but what is the underlying message. And yeah, I would for him – that goes without saying. But I felt that there was a deeper meaning so I decided to meditate on it while listening to the song.

It instantly brought up tears. I was crying for those soldiers who have sacrificed themselves over the centuries to protect their countries. I see hubby, who was in the African bush war for two years and suffers with PTSD, how devoted he is to protecting me and my heart fills up wondering how many other soldiers out there would do anything to protect their families to their own detriment. This is selfless devotion.

But it is not only soldiers – what about all of the lightworkers working tirelessly behind the scenes trying to make the world a better place. Each empath who transmutes energy for the masses, only to have it changed back into pain and suffering, because humanity doesn’t know any different. This reminded me of a dream I had last year about Jesus and Lord Sananda (which you can read on my blog http://keeperofbalance.blogspot.com/2011/05/lord-sananda-dream-ramblings-about-life.html).

I seem to be transmuting some of this stuck energy for the world and must have something to do with the influx of energy on the third day of the ninth wave.

In order for the sprouting of something beautiful to commence, the stuck energy needs to be transmuted.

I, for one, am prepared to take on this task without thought.

And so it is…

No comments: