Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 27 May 2011

Birds

Yesterday I watched five or six blue tits enjoying a bath in my neighbour’s pond. Today as I sat quietly in the garden feeling very peaceful, a blue tit landed on the tomato plant next to me. When I saw it I felt a ripple of energy run through me. I didn’t move as I watched it jump from place to place catching insects, totally oblivious of me. 

I looked up the meaning of this

‘Perseverance, quick reaction, problems, joy, positive news, attention to detail. It is important that you act quickly with any problems or difficult situations, this will avoid bigger problems. You will receive some surprising and positive news, important to pay attention to small details especially with anything legally binding. There will be several opportunities for enjoyment and fun, take full advantage of them. A time to be aware of all what is going on around you, and not to take risks or be complacent.’

Pay attention to the small details. We are in the process of buying a holiday chalet – could this be a warning?

Owls have also been quite significant lately. There is an owl that hoots most nights for a while. There are many large trees around us so it could be nesting anywhere. On Sunday we went to the local horse and dog country show and they had 5 owls on display, each one a different type. There were two there who had orange eyes. Strangest thing I’ve ever seen. Again, I felt the same energy ripple when I saw the owls.

‘An owl’s' perception pierces the veil of darkness. On a symbolic level, this means that they can see what is hidden to others with only ordinary sight. Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, had a companion Owl on her shoulder which revealed unseen truths to her. Owl had the ability to light up Athena's blind side, enabling her to speak the whole truth, as opposed to only a half truth.’

Hmm… am I missing something? One is telling me to be aware of what is going on around me and the other is advising me I’m blind.

The song by Jem called Just A Ride http://youtu.be/23ago3NmsVQ  keeps playing in my head, all night and all day. I don’t mind as I like it – is there some significance that this song keeps replaying itself?

‘The truth we don’t wanna hear

It’s too much to take

We don’t like to feel out of control’

Hmm…what truth am I hiding from myself?

Whilst watching Inelia Benz’s http://youtu.be/feZqzZUV19w  interview a few days ago, she looked straight into my eyes as she said something. I can’t remember what it was, as I sat stunned by the interaction. All I can recall is the shiver of energy.

Again, today I was sitting listening to something when I heard the words ‘the devil is in the detail’. What detail? Things are jumping out at me screaming for my attention so much so that I felt drawn to blogging again and did my first one today on Speaking Out. I suspect this ‘speaking out’ is all part of what I’m being given, but I’m blowed if I bloody know what!

Taking a deep breath I let go and surrender to the flow of information…and fall asleep!

Blue tits - to read comments on LW

No comments: