Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 10 October 2011

Rising to the occasion

I must be a really difficult person to live with. I’m always pushing the envelope beyond what is normal and expecting everyone in my family to cope with it, especially hubby.

But despite this, he always rises to the occasion, after growling very loudly, frowning like a thundercloud and a few choice words. There have been a few occasions where he has stood his ground without flinching and then I know I’ve overdone it and back down.

Am I a domineering woman? Yes - I come from a long line of domineering women. Logic ruled my life.

I pretty much started out my adulthood very hard and cynical. I very quickly took over in my jobs and rose really fast from being a receptionist of a small firm to the PA of one of the top family lawyers in Cape Town and where I could demand my own salary and working hours.

Confrontation never fazed me and when I believed I was right, I was right. It’s a trait that I have inherited from my father. Along the way I ran a debt collection department. Hard isn’t a word I’d use here - bitch is probably a much better word. People would come in with their hard luck stories and I was not interested. It was either pay or jail. I then moved on to run a house repossession department. I never had to search for a job – they seemed to land in my lap without much effort. I was head-hunted on several occasions.

It wasn’t until I fell pregnant with my first child that I started to change and become softer – my feminine side waking up. With this waking up the changes were gradual until March this year when Athena and I connected. I can see now why I had to start my journey as a very masculine energy, which occasionally still takes over.

Hubby and I have learnt much over the years from each other.

Thank you, hubby for rising to the occasion once again with the ‘lost boys’. You are a very inspiring man and I love you. You don’t realise your own potential or beauty.






In response to this blog Noel posted this song together with a message on LW.


Thank you, Noel, my friend. You've had me in tears. I thank you with gratitude for this reminder.



Rising to the occasion - to read comments on Lightworkers.



No comments: