Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 28 October 2011

Karma and fun

What a way to end the Ninth Wave of the Mayan calendar. I have to write an assignment on abuse. Erk. I’ve been putting it off but finally have to get my arse into gear as it needs to be in by this weekend. Maybe I was hoping the world would change over night and I wouldn’t have to J

So instead…I am writing a blog…hehe…any excuse, eh? Reminds me of school and college, always an excuse to do the least amount of work and have the most amount of fun  and boy...did I ever? J





Creating karma? Well, yes, my experience last week was showing me how karma is/was created. Heck you know, I did ask the question very vaguely in my mind one day and I got an answer. Couldn’t figure out how it had happened when I am supposedly so well protected. Hephestemon tells me I asked for it. Not sure why as I’ve experienced karma in all my lifetimes.

So…maybe time will tell why I needed this reminder.

On a brighter note, I am back to dancing again every morning and using my cross trainer. There’s nothing like getting those creaky muscles working, the heart pumping and the energy flowing.

I feel like I need to do quite a bit of stretching and toning, almost as though I am trying to fit all of me into all of me. At this rate I’m gonna be a 7 foot tall Amazon.

Which reminds me – my whole family is now taller than me. I was always the same height as hubby. I have remained five foot nine and hubby has grown an inch and a half and both my kids are two inches taller than me. I thought I was shrinking – ya know menopause and all that - but no…still same height. So why is hubby growing taller and I am not? In a family of Amazons I am currently the shorty J


Strange experience as I have always been taller than everyone else around me.

If you were expecting something informative – sorry.

Now I really must knuckle down and face the assignment.

Bye

P.S. Happy end of the Mayan calendar to everyone.


Karma and fun - to read comments on LW.




No comments: