Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 17 October 2011

Disharmonic 4D

Hehe…ya think I’ve stirred up the energies?

Ever since I did my video blog Joy Joy and fire breath, I’ve attracted the attention of some strange guestbook entries on my website. Nothing awful – simply reams of random names.



When I received the download of energy on Wednesday for the angelic activation I noticed on the sidelines, whilst Aeolus and the others were standing around me, that there were some unsavoury looking characters on the outskirts. No-one seemed too perturbed by it and that kinda thing never really worries me as I am stronger than them, so I ignored them.

I did wonder what kind of reaction I would get. Once I’d downloaded the video I started to receive daily a message. Okay, so the darker energy isn’t making much of an inroad – random reams of names – very funny. It makes me smile when I see them.

The disharmonic 4D is trying to make an impression in the 5D world but it keeps getting diluted into harmless energy. WOW.


I’ve always coated everything I do with layers of protection, so that whoever reads or listens to my words is protected too.

With much gratitude and love I thank you, my dears, you’ve confirmed something for me.

Disharmonic 4D - to see comments on Lightworkers.


No comments: