Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 16 October 2011

Detached observer

The detached observer is something I have practised over the years, but until recently never understood it…and, I do believe, didn’t really do the words ‘detached observer’ justice.

When we interact with others (no matter what dimension) we are interacting not only physically but on an energetic level and on many layers.



What I have come to realise in my current detached state is that by reacting to someone, whether with compassion or love or pity or anger, I am interfering with their path. The person might not notice on a physical level but on an energetic level it is felt. There is nothing wrong with this as it is part of our state of being over the last (dare I say it) hundreds of thousands of years. We have been here to learn from each other, push each other’s buttons and generally live a life of mayhem, totally out of sync.

Detached observers are in a state of balance and therefore do not experience an emotional reaction to a person’s energy output. Does this impact on that person? Yes, it does. Imagine being involved in your dramas and speaking to a detached observer. How would you react to no reaction at all? We are all so desperate to know and feel love again – that deep seated ’knowing’ that unconditional love exists. Having no reaction at all would be considered cold and the detached observer is dismissed. But...did they realise that there was total acceptance of who they are and what they are experiencing?
The Angels of Balance are not warm fuzzy beings at all. In fact looking into their impassive expressionless eyes can be quite scary and at times disheartening.

I am not sure that being a detached observer is where I want to be. I’ve always been an observer, sitting on the outside watching and it made me feel very separate. But I wasn’t ever that detached, now that I come to think of it. I would have an inner reaction and would judge someone – so I was still interfering on an energetic level in their chosen path.

So I need to find the balance (again) between being a detached observer and a warm loving person. Not that the Angels of Balance aren’t loving – they are in their own way, but are definitely not warm.

Another steep learning curve.

Detached observer - to read comments on Lightworkers.



No comments: