Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 13 October 2011

Pure JOY


Pure JOY. Complete and utter joy.
Last night I woke after another very deep sleep to find myself once again surrounded. This time Aeolus was in the forefront. Athena seems to have taken a back seat lately.
I still felt very floaty with the joy and love I’d experienced during the day and mentioned in my video blog Joy Joy and Fire Breath .
I did a fire breath or two and lay quietly waiting. 


A surge of pure bliss raced around my body. I didn’t know I could feel even more floaty or bliss filled than I had. I simply don’t have the words to express how it felt. Close to rapturous.
Aeolus kissed me on the forehead, either temple and then held both my hands before letting me know that I’d ascended into angelic form. Huh? The explanation was made in visions and feelings so I’m not sure how to express this in words. I am not an angel as we have always viewed angels.
Hmm…how do I explain this?
I carry the blueprint of an angel which has been activated. Most of us carry this. This will help me in my work. The mere energy of what I carry will touch others in a very strong way and at times that is all that will be needed.
I am not sure how this will impact as I’ve always seen how my energy (and other lightworkers) touches others. I suppose it is a little more powerful. He did ask me if I'd noticed during my video transmission that I was downloading some of this energy whilst talking. I replied that I hadn't. He said to watch it again and I will see the flashes of light recorded by the camcorder.
The most exciting of all of this is my angel wings. I can feel them. They are very large and snowy white – kinda like my hair. You’d think they would be heavy but they are not. They’ve been budding for years and not doing much growing. But last night they unfurled and WOW here they are.
I did wonder as I lay there what impact this would have on those around me, specifically hubby who lay next to me fast asleep.
Hehe…didn’t have long to wait. The household seemed to wake up. I was aware of it vaguely in the background even though in another space completely.
Hubby tells me this morning that our black cat had found a bone and brought it in, was playing with it, before finally eating it and all they could hear was a crunching noise.
Hmm…where did he find a bone and why on earth would a cat be chewing on a manky old bone? Is my cat becoming a dog?
I’m off to work this morning – we’ll see what impact this new energy has today.

Pure Joy - to read comments on Lightworkers.


No comments: