Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 7 October 2011

The expanded me

I am feeling so expanded today. Wednesday night I had a very restless night and couldn’t sleep much (which I desperately needed as I’d worked the night before and hadn’t slept all day Wednesday). On Thursday I woke to an excruciating headache. I took a pain killer which is not something I would normally do but I had a long day ahead of me at work.

I had a strange interaction with a patient yesterday. Well, maybe not – them up there are trying to emphasise something.



I was discussing with him and his wife the possibility of treating him that afternoon if the sleep study showed that he stopped breathing. As I was writing in his notes he said, ‘You’re the male and female in this, the Master, I bow to your inner knowledge.’ It took a while for his words to penetrate. Eh?

He and his wife were smiling at me. Jeepers, was the Universe trying to make an impression on me, ‘cos that is not something that someone would normally say.

I had a very restless night again last night but this morning I woke to that soothing feeling I get when my body has finally integrated an energy. It is a soft and gentle energy that moves through me, wrapping every cell in my body in a warm hug of love. I can feel it now as I write this.

I asked Athena if I would be doing anything today. She said no, it was a day for me to indulge myself in whatever I want.

So I decided to meditate, whilst in this cocoon of warm love. I found myself surrounded by a huge army of people, Hephestemon at their head. They were all on bended knees with heads bowed. I heard the words, ‘We are honoured to be of service to you, my lady,’

The love that poured out from them really struck my heart and I burst into tears. I don’t feel very worthy. 9D Athena once again appeared before me and took my hands in hers. ‘It is time for you to step up to the plate. You are needed. You’ve had the time to grow into your new role without any interference.’ Well, she didn’t say it – her words – not words – it was more like emotions and visions moved through my mind and body, so I really got what she meant.

I know that I am so much further along than I was six months ago and I do feel ready but I am not sure what I am ready for.

An Australian friend asked if I would be giving talks while I was there next year. She is friendly with a woman who has opened a healing centre in Sydney and she is always looking for people to come to the centre to give talks and had repeatedly asked if I would do this when I got there. Maybe this is how it will start and slowly gather momentum without much effort. Dunno…but besides that - what would I have to offer or talk about?

I gave up teaching about 4 years ago. Not sure what I’d teach now. All the old stuff doesn’t seem appropriate anymore. Hmm…have to see what unfolds...

I watched Johanna’s video blog this morning about emotional freedom. I really enjoyed it, Johanna, thank you. Your compassionate gentle nature comes through beautifully.

Here is the link if you want to watch it emotional freedom.

On another note, I took my kitties to have their annual homeopathic nosodes (which is the alternative to the normal vaccinations) at the vet. The vet is always searching for new products on the market that are not drugs and last year she introduced me to a herbal flea product which seems to have worked this year. This time she told me about a herbal product for deworming. It is in biscuit form and is given to the cats daily to keep worms at bay.

I am very pleased about this as my cats are now completely drug free. Yay!!!!


Later on…

I have just done the Merkaba and found myself speeding along a wave of energy. I could see it like a long undulating road off into the distance. The ram and Muntjac deer (from a while ago) and a gold horse were with me.

As we travelled I was given information about what would be happening to me in the future. Once again I received the vision of me standing in front of a crowd of people. I am standing with my arms open and eyes shut. There is an energy emanating off me. I have had this recurring vision for years.

What was emphasised is that it is not so much the ‘talks’ that were important, it is more the fact that the energy around me will help people to tap into their own potential. Everyone will be at different stages in their development and will react differently. I will be taking them into deep, very deep meditative states with this amazing energy to help them discover their true potential.

Once again it was emphasised that the BEing is as important as the DOing.

The expanded me - to read any comments on Lightworkers.


No comments: