Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 1 October 2011

Anchoring

Hehe…I did my first video blog yesterday. I was slightly worried and when I watched it, it seemed rather quiet and distracted for me. Although, don’t get me wrong, I am a quiet person, I am also loud at times. But maybe that’s what I am like all the time – don’t know – I’ve never watched myself before. Maybe I am a boring person after all.



Until I get used to using the webcam I suppose I will make silly mistakes like bouncing around too much, not looking at the camera (although it is difficult to look at a pinprick which gives nothing back - like an impassive entity) and showing the top of my head.

I wasn’t sure whether to upload it but Athena nudged me to do so as she said when I first started blogging I wasn’t very good at it, but with practice got better. So it seems everyone will have to watch me grow…now don’t groan…or maybe you should. Erk…

When I bought the notebook at the beginning of the year I was advised that I would be using the webcam. I must admit I kept shoving it to one side in the hope that it would simply disappear. But no, ‘they’ quietly waited whilst I got my ass into gear and now suddenly I am ready to do it.

Athena mentioned this morning that it was time to start using it to do meditations. This shouldn’t be too much of a hardship as I have been teaching this for nigh on 16 years.

Whilst on holiday I discussed with my friend that I went to see in Menton, the fact that I might be a walk-in. I don’t think I am because I don’t fit the bill, but as Bev said, why does it have to fit what everyone else says. There are no hard and fast rules.

The reason I don’t think I am is that I have recall of my time before the suicide attempt (which is when I think the process might have happened). I was always conscious as a child but seemed to lose it as I grew older until I finally forgot completely in my 20s. I suppose the postnatal depression was one way of jogging my memory and once the suicide attempt was over my memories opened up and I started on my path. Within three months I was teaching meditation – only having started to learn about it myself. I have never looked back since then.

So does that make me a walk-in or were my abilities simply dormant and needed a bit of a shove to get them to start working. This second part wouldn’t surprise me ‘cos I can be a stubborn so-and-so and sometimes need a kick start.

This anchoring business is very tiring – once again I was in bed at 9 last night and slept right through to 10 this morning, except for a few hours waking from 3-4. In fact the whole family woke up at this time. My son and hubby were wandering around the house unable to sleep.

Anchoring energy in the 5D world…hmm…

Hubby and I have had some time out from each other as we integrate the huge amounts of energies downloaded on our holiday. We had a discussion last night (before both of us passed out) about how much this holiday has shifted us. We both seem to be living an entirely different reality from the life we had before leaving on holiday.

Strangely we were both trying to fit ourselves back into that same mould but find we cannot.

Now this for me is quite difficult. I’m a contradiction in myself in that I love routine and yet I hate it as well. I enjoy change but dislike making the change.

Anyways we both decided last night that we should stop trying to fit back into our ‘old’ lives.

And so it is.

P.S. whilst writing this song came on



Anchoring - to read comments on Lightworkers.


No comments: