Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 29 September 2012

Wednesday 19 September 2012

My nutter of a hubby :-)
Excerpt from my diary - 19 Sept 2012



Once again dreams last night that I cannot remember. We slept a long 10 hour sleep waking very late.

We meditated…but this time it was merely meditating as friends rather than a couple. We’d decided to go to the beach but as I was getting ready I kinda felt like I didn’t really want to go…but we went anyway. I’d planned, whilst having breakfast, on making another essence today, which I remembered as we walked out the door…but shrugged and thought it could wait.

We got to the beach but it was slightly overcast and cool. We sat for about an hour and then left to come back to the maison where the sun was shining brightly.


I made my essence. It is an essence of friendship – yesterday was a day of change and we have moved up a gear into friendship. Our relationship is constantly morphing from lovers, to parents, to friends and so on…an ever changing cycle.

Friendships – the theme of today.

They come and go. We briefly touch and have an impact even though we are not aware of it and then move on. Some friendships naturally peter out, while others end with a bang.

Then there are those friendships that last forever, no matter what, the kind of easy going friendship where we move away and then come together and then move away and come together.

I have two such longstanding friendships…and…possibly a 3rd…as our daughter and I seem to be developing a friendship along the same lines. We don't live in each others' pockets and there are long spells between our meets but each time we get together, it is as though no time has passed and we pick up where we left off.

I suppose I could add hubby to this list. He is such a nutter at times…he makes me laugh in a way that no-one else can. 

Though we may have changed over the time we drift apart, the underlying easy camaraderie is still there.
But...no matter how 'short and explosive' or 'long and serene' each relationship is...we learn and grow from these encounters...or not...the choice is ours.

Hmm...we don’t always know why things happen but they do for a reason – sometimes we find out and sometimes we don’t.

An example has recently come to my attention.

Years ago when our daughter was born, hubby went to the Home Office to register her birth. When he came back with her birth certificate he had spelt her second name incorrectly.

At the time I was both put out and amused and over the years we have teased him about his terrible spelling. But after having my numerology reading, I decided to work out (with my limited abilities) the numerology for both our kids and discovered that because of the spelling mistake hubby made, our daughter has an outer expression of  the Master 11 vibration which would not have happened if hubby had spelt it the way I wanted it.

I saw this excerpt on the website which made me smile…Our parents choose names for us by subconsciously picking up on our vibration, and then naming us accordingly. They gave sound to the vibration that they recognized as us. Misspellings or last-minute changes of mind are part of the fine-tuning process the result of which is that you receive the name most fitting to you.

Birth dates are so significant too.

Our daughter was due to arrive on the 7th December…but she stubbornly held out despite me trying all kinds of things including reflexology, castor oil, curry and sex…as well as being induced by an anxious obstetrician. She finally decided to arrive on the 21st…which was obviously by design.

Our son on the other hand was in a rush to be here and this is a trait that has followed him through his 18 years on Earth…he always wants everything at fast speed and now. He arrived two weeks early…I still happened to be working.

Both of them were supposed to arrive on a certain day…and they made sure they did. It makes me wonder how many other ‘late’ or ‘early’ children had a specific day in mind, despite what the doctors decide.

So I suppose what I am concluding here is that it doesn’t matter what ‘we’ as the parents or the doctor decides…the kids are going to arrive exactly when and how it was intended by their soul and guides…so it must all be perfect…even though it may not seem so.

P.S. if you would like to do your own numerology go to this website http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm#LP. Obviously it does not beat having one done by an intuitive person like Amy, but it will give you a general idea.