Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 28 September 2012

Spiritual whiplash




I returned to work on Tuesday night and found a notice on the wall saying Wellbeing Day or something like that. It was a day for hospital workers to go and find out about nutrition, yoga, Zumba, physiotherapy and…alternative therapies of Reiki, Emotrance and hypnotherapy.

Yesterday as I was running the CPAP clinic during the day, the HR ladies came down to ask if any of us were going to take up the 20 minute slots to try out what was being offered as they thought it was imperative that we take time out of our busy schedules to ‘look after ourselves’. She emphasised that other Trusts have been doing this for a while and our Trust wanted to do the same and make sure that they were looking after the wellbeing of their staff.

Years ago I’d approached HR and asked if I could set up meditation and healing clinics for the hospital workers and was told NO. So I figured it wasn’t time or for me and all I had to do was shine my light so that change would happen. Actually now that I think about it…the lady in charge of HR has recently retired…


I told hubby about this last night and he started to say, ‘why don’t you…

I held my hand up and interrupted him saying, ‘it is not my path to do so.’

Hmm…how often have I said something similar and suddenly my path changes radically. I really have to be careful what I say. It is almost as though I bait the tiger.

It is kinda like driving along with the roof down at 600 miles per hour with my hair streaming out behind me, the sun beating down and singing at the top of my lungs – full of the joys of life, when all of a sudden my car, with a mind of its own, takes a 90 degree left turn and I run slap bang into either a white fluffy bunny of happiness or a black bear of growling misery.

Ya get spiritual whiplash, don’tch ya?

It seems I have had spiritual whiplash quite often in this last year.


No comments: