Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 9 September 2012

On holiday


I am on holiday now and will be leaving for France during the week where we will have our hand-fasting. The High Priest and High Priestess who will 'officiate' this hand-fasting will be Athena and Aeolus.

Whilst we are there, I have also been asked to do some healing to the Mediterranean. This kinda surprised me as it is not something I've ever considered doing...but it seems it is needed. Although now that I think about it...maybe transmute is a better word rather than healing. I will transmute any negative energy and replace it with love.

My reading with Amy Landerman on Friday was fascinating. She confirmed a great deal that I had 'known' - that I am here to transmute, hold the balance and anchor certain energies - that is my main goal as a master soul.

Wow...did she fill in the blanks for me that were quite mind boggling - well, to me they were! I won't bore you with the details but if you feel you would like to....you can read the transcript.



But what it has helped me to understand is the lifepath I have created for myself and why...specially why balance is so important to me. She has confirmed my understanding from Athena - that I was inserted in many 'timelines' and my learning and growth has been fast-tracked in all my lifetimes.

Which kinda answers why one minute I was in a bad way with post natal depression...so bad that I attempted suicide. I distinctly remember as my body was closing down I could hear my guides saying it wasn't time yet as I have much to accomplish. There was a hive of activity around me as they healed my body. I do know that more of my soul entered my body and when I awoke in the morning all I had was a headachy hangover.

My growth was fast-tracked from then on. A couple of months later I joined my first mentor's developing circle and within a few months after that, I was running my own developing circle - teaching meditation and how to read auras and people.

I have been on a steep learning curve since then.

There is so much more she gave me during this very invaluable reading that was an hour and a half long. Very detailed and well worth it. Thank you Amy, what you gave me was a priceless gift.

Hubby asked me why I needed it, as a friend and I had read books on numerology and 'knew' a bit.

Well...the only way I could explain the difference is this -

I can do the household budget because I can add and subtract. I also know my incoming and outgoings...but take me and put me in an accounting firm and send me out to audit a huge company's books...and I will be lost  :-)

Thank you to everyone who has supported me on my journey of learning and understanding. Things are moving and changing at a rapid pace. I am not sure whether I will continue with this blog or move on to something else. What I do know is that I am entering a very new phase in my life...as is hubby...and once again we are being fast-tracked.

Sheesh, man...it is never ending.

I won't be posting any blogs for a while...

Bye


No comments: