Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 3 September 2012

Seagulls


I've been busy sitting in my garden with my laptop, writing an email to a friend telling her that today I feel a tad confused...as though things have changed so much that I have landed up on a different boat and wasn't aware that I'd done so...until I looked around me.

When I'd sent it I looked up into the sky...and found about 40 seagulls above me flying in circles. Even though I live far from the coast, it is normal to see or hear the odd gull...but this many...and circling above me?



I knew there was some significance so decided to look it up...



Gulls can catch a wind current and, without flapping their long, pointed wings, sustain a course that makes them appear motionless. The gull teaches us how to ride the fickle currents of our emotional lives. Their message seems to be about ‘going with the flow’, since their aerobatics prove the advantage of seeking the path of least resistance. Native American cultures have made the seagull a symbol of the care-free attitude, and of versatility and freedom.
Going with the flow, eh? This is something I'd mentioned on the phone to another friend this morning. What suits yesterday, doesn't suit today. We discussed how this would affect us in future...for example...we make a time for a group activity such as meditation and it gets changed at the last minute, because since the time the plans were made the energy has moved on and morphed into something different, therefore requiring a different activity. 
 It is sure teaching us to be flexible. I thought I knew what flexibility was...but obviously not...which kinda makes it difficult because if someone pays for a meditation session...that is what they are expecting.
:-) So what we gonna do? Now that is an interesting question.

No comments: