Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sunday 16 September 2012

Excerpt from my diary - 16 Sept 2012


I have been cold since we arrived in France, despite the hot weather. I thought it was something to do with fear, because fear makes us cold.

But today I found out why. All my energy is concentrated in a long column of energy that runs from soul star chakra to earth star chakra through the middle of my body, and therefore my extremities like arms/hands and legs/feet have less energy.

We are transmuting together and are far more powerful because of it.

We were guided to go and visit the Chauteau. We have been visiting Castries for years and every time we have either arrived too late and missed the ‘open’ day to visit the gardens or it will happen once we leave.


But today it was open and when we arrived I realised why we were asked to go. We needed to transmute the energy together because it was very strongly needing to change.

I won’t say much more because it can get boring for others as I am constantly transmuting.

I figure it is the 11 vibrations that is now very strong not only with-in us but also with-out in our energy fields.

This is all new stuff for hubby – he has some side effects such as aches, diarrhoea, forgetfulness or tiredness. He has been sleeping daily for long hours, which is unusual for him as he seldom sleeps long.

The man has changed so much over the last year – in fact when we were here in September last year September and then again in March/April in Australia. I’d noticed the changes in him from the first time that Aeolus entered his body for a brief visit June or maybe it was July last year. I thought it was his HS that was doing this. It was only in December that I found out about the exchange.

Each time Aeolus entered his body, even if it was for a short time – the changes occurred.

These last few months since Australia, hubby’s body and Aeolus have been getting to know each other, so things have been relatively quiet when it comes to ‘happenings’. But it seems – suddenly – when they have both reached an inner agreement, things speed up and I find myself facing an entity that has changed. I suppose until they both get used to each and find their feet, these things are gonna happen. Aeolus is finding out from the body what it will or won’t do and it seems is persuading the body that there are certain things it believes it won’t do, but it can do them.

So I leave them alone and don’t push.

But man alive, he has definitely changed on this holiday…again.

He told me before we left the UK that he is going to buy some holiday from the company. He already gets 5 weeks…but wants another 4 weeks so we can travel next year. This…is from a man who has been offered this incentive for years and flatly refused to consider it. He then proceeded to tell me that he will create an intention that the money will flow so we can do the travelling we want!! Huh?

I shouldn’t be surprised…but you know…when he is quiet and nothing happens, I get complacent. Hehe…he sure knows how to keep me guessing!



No comments: