Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 1 October 2012

21-23 September 2012 (including hand-fasting)

Hubby's vows to me

Excerpt from my diary - 21-23 Sept 2012


21 September 2012

I don’t feel much like sharing lately, so I will merely say that every time I transmute something huge for the collective…it helps me…mostly because when everyone moves up…so do I. Service to Others always has its rewards and I so much love and am honoured to do the job…even though at the time it can be hard. But as the collective move up a massive jump it can be disorientating for all of us. It is kinda like a huge wave of energy that sweeps us up into the next vibration.

Good thing I am on holiday this time so I can relax.


22 September 2012 - hand-fasting day



We did the handfasting in clearing in the forest filled with dappled sunlight on the edge of a vineyard. It was very quiet and peaceful…not a soul in sight.

We’d wandered around for half an hour not sure where we needed to be.

I’d been mulling over for days where we were going to have the hand-fasting. We thought the beach at sunset would be nice, but as soon as the sun starts to dip it gets really cold. I don’t remember this being so last year, but I suppose I was being nudged to be somewhere else.

I’d started to get obsessed in the run up to this day, about where and what until eventually Athena stepped in and said that it did not matter where it was held, as long as the intention was there. The fairies confirmed that everything was set up in the ‘ethers’. We did not need any physical witnesses- as at one stage I’d wondered if we should have it in the campsite surrounded by our friends.

No, we needed to be alone with the energy of intent from both of us without any outer interference that witnesses would bring. Whether this is for all ceremonies or not, I am not sure.

Athena gently reminded me that intention was everything. We could hold the ceremony in the worst possible place and it would not be affected if our intent held true. It is my human side that wanted the ‘perfect’ place…which is merely outer trappings. It is what we have inside that is far more important as this is what will manifest outwardly in our space/reality.

She also mentioned that in the current energy, until everyone (as in communities of people) are at a level in their energy field where they can be present at a hand-fasting (and this includes the couple not being strong enough to withstand these energies en masse) without projecting their energy on to the couple, it is best that hand-fastings are performed alone (but with those in the higher realms present). When witnesses focus on a hand-fasting, if they have their own issues about committing and being part of a relationship...it can dilute the energy of the commitment.

We all might get misty eyed when we watch a wedding...but how many of us harbour (possibly without realising it) in the back of our minds 'that it won't work' or thoughts and feelings along those lines?

So for the time being it is 'just the two of us'.


I did not realise how anxious I was about this. Hubby pulled me to one side in the morning and said it shouldn’t matter where we were. He felt we needed to be alone and in the forest, thus reinforcing the message Athena had given me.

In the end it was so simple and yet profound. Suddenly everything seemed so clear. It was almost as though we’d aligned with something somewhere.

Hubby had a slip of paper clutched in one hand whilst the other held the ring. Looking deep into his eyes as he said his vows brought it all home to me and I became very emotional.

As we exchanged rings and vows, the last bit of energy was slotted into place. We were in a cocoon of beauty and magic created by the depth of our love for each other. Being in this space was extraordinary. To many, looking at what we were experiencing, it might seem very ordinary and nothing extra-ordinary was happening.

I could see the silvery magical bonds being tied around our hands and bodies…but as I was so focused on hubby and I, I did not notice too much else. I suppose that is the way it is meant to be. Totally absorbed and focused on what we are creating at our hand-fasting, knowing in the background that everything is where it needs to be.

The words I write may never convey the pure joy and happiness that I felt within.
 
It was later that I noticed the presence of St Germain who must have been there the whole time. Once I’d seen him, he disappeared. What - no caustic humour or quips?

As we sat toasting each other and eating, I understood that this was part of the ritual of reinforcing what we’d finally completed on our 9 days together. The food and drink had been blessed and infused with the energy and thus we were ingesting it and physically bringing it into our bodies. The fairies were creating the magical bond not only of the hand-fasting but within the bodies and energies so that we walk this road together in our intent.

We lay down on the blanket and stared up at the sky above between the tree tops, surrounded by so much peace and beauty.

Everyone was represented - I was aware of the presence of two white horses further down the path who represented the white Unicorns, the beautiful black horse at the other end who represented the black Shamanic Unicorns, there were birds and butterflies everywhere representing the elementals, the gentle presence of the trees and vineyard of the nature spirits and the lizards representing the dragon spirit. And…of course…the Maju stone so beautifully and lovingly carved for us.


Nature is so inspiring when we take the time out to really spend time to relax and blend in.

So much more happened, but I won’t go into detail, as I believe each hand-fasting is unique to each couple committing. Is this the future of hand-fasting - a commitment between two people witnessed only by the natural world – or is it simply this way because that is what hubby and I wanted and it suited us. Maybe when we re-affirm our commitment in another 50 years…it will be totally different.

What suits hubby and I will not suit another.

Our grateful thanks to all elementals (which includes the fairies), nature spirits, unicorns, animal spirits, angels, archangels, dragons, St Germain and our guides, guardians and gatekeepers who were present and blessed our union.

23 September

I made an essence today about the completion of the old and the committing to something new.

I paid the bill today, before we left, for the electricity and water consumption as well as the repairs done during the winter as some pipes had burst. The numbers caught my attention making me smile when I saw that we had been there for 9 days and nine was repeated in 3 places on the bill and 5s repeated everywhere else.

So symbolic – completion and change.

It had me wondering if Fondespierre is going to be the start of a community of sorts – 9 and 5 community and change. A few months ago I had a vision of doing weekend and weeklong workshops there, but I did not pay too much attention to it. Now this makes me wonder as I think about the numerology reading that Amy did and her words ‘The community will carry the right kind of vibration – Amy looks at the clock and mentions that is shows 9:55 which reinforces what we are talking about – 9 vibration is all about community – global community and the 55 is dynamic change. So it is coming!! It will be a beautiful community. There are many sprouting up but not all carry the vibe that you would need to be part of.’

On our drive back to Calais we got lost again around the Paris area – which is unbelievable as we have travelled this way for years and years. It sort of reminded me of leaving one dimension/reality and having difficulty finding our way back to another dimension/reality - as though the entrance to this magical place is difficult to get into and out of.

On the whole journey back we saw hawks everywhere – at least 20 along the road which were either sitting on the fence, standing in a field or diving to catch prey. There were too many for us not to feel there is a message.

The hawk comes to you indicating that you are now awakening to your soul purpose, your reason for being here. It can teach you how to fly high while keeping yourself connected to the ground.

As you rise to a higher level, your psychic energies are awakening and the hawk can help you to keep those senses in balance. Its message for you is to be open to hope and new ideas, to extend the vision of your life.

I also noticed, that everywhere we went we found St Germain’s name on signs throughout France. It seems France has a love affair with St Germain…or maybe it is the other way round…something I'd never registered before. He has been present this whole holiday…although not in the same way that he had been in the past. He sure wanted to make me aware of his presence.