Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 12 November 2011

Lovemaking


Gift from my hubby



Phwoar did 11.11.11 start with a bit of vooma.

I was woken rather pleasantly by an amorous husband and as I became aware of what was happening I found myself in my Merkaba speeding along the stars flashing past me.



As I hit a high note I catapulted out of a portal much like someone being shot out of a cannon (I assume that is what it’s like – never having done it myself).

No thoughts at all – completely and utterly immersed in feelings. WOW. So strong I felt my body go into shock and bolted away to have a quick very hot power. A few minutes with shaking legs later I went back to the room. Poor hubby…he was left looking slightly puzzled and worried that he’d done something wrong. Och, baby, it’s simply me :)

Hubby made breakfast while I shivered and shook on the couch. As I watched at him cooking I suddenly heard the words, ‘You’re through, congratulations.’

Through what?

‘The portal.’

What about hubby?

‘He shot through with you.’

That made me smile despite my shock. Intertwined in love and bliss we’d made it. Rescue remedied to within an inch of my life, I made my way to the hospital.

I’ve never been one to pay much attention to dates – except for those special ones like anniversaries and birthdays. I prefer to do things on the spur of the moment when I feel I need to rather than because I should/have to. It is different for everyone.

So I had not made any special arrangements for this date and attended a refresher course in the morning. I knew that the hospital would be taking part in one minute of silence for Remembrance Day so I would get a chance to pay a salute to this date.

I shoulda guessed that 11.11.11 would be a powerful day for me. My whole numerology chart is filled with 9 and 2 making a master number 11. Anyhoo…I’m a spur of the moment person…don’t think it will change and I suppose it is better otherwise I land up pre-empting things and getting in the way ‘cos I’ll get it wrong.

It was a really good morning and despite the seriousness of the course everyone was in a good mood. There were a couple of guys in the back who kept the banter going. Had us in fits of giggles and the morning flew past.

When I arrived home I checked my emails and replied to some PMs and then received information that I should stay off the computer for the next 24 hours. So I did a very long meditation which was really moving. I still find myself floating around in my Merkaba in space and wonder where I am. But today as I go to that space, I see every so often a flicker of an image. It is a field full of yellow buttercups. Whatever I am manifesting into my life is taking its time to be created. I am patient and willingly wait for it.

There is so much more, but I am not going into more detail as each of us is experiencing our ascension that is perfectly tailored for us as an individual.

Buttercup flower essences helps us to feel the divine connection within. It also helps us embrace our self-worth, brings simplicity and an uncomplicated life into being. It helps with surrendering and restores the joy of life as a child would see it. Guess what essence I have pulled out of my vast collection :)

I will take a few days off to be with my hubby and in nature (despite the rain). The last of the ‘lost’ boys left to go home about two weeks ago and our son is out of the house for the weekend. I couldn’t have created it better myself.

Thanks of gratitude to my HS for making sure I’m on track.

May you all be blessed with magnificent insights over the next few days.