Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 28 November 2011

Not here

Grroooaannn…I had to kick start myself this morning. No energy, puffy eyed and exhausted. When does it stop?

This bleary eyed feeling started yesterday afternoon with a strong restless feeling that I wasn’t completely here. Hubby was extremely irritable. He went off to play football and came back after an hour saying he was fed up and didn’t want to play. The tension in the house is palpable.



We are mirroring each other very strongly these days, it is quite disconcerting. I’m looking at myself all the time…except I don’t have a muscular hairy body…hehe…

I did a brief meditation yesterday to see what was happening but all I could feel was static around me. I did wonder if I’d done some tuning with my body again…but it seems not.

The draw to live in peace and harmony is so strong it is throwing us. I kept on getting the words, ‘embody it’. What the heck that meant I did not understand. I was too restless to settle down and find out. I’m even having difficulty typing this morning, but I have to document this.

I did get an answer today. I have sent out parts of me to find out about different dimensional living, a sort of information gathering or reconnaissance. Hubby is doing the same.

We will pool our information.

Anyways, I am going to stop writing now. I seem to be making a hash of this with the lack of finger, eye and brain co-ordination.




No comments: