Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 4 November 2011

Forgiveness

I have been having quite a bit of fun this morning using intention.

Yesterday evening when I arrived home from work, my son informed me that he’d ‘borrowed’ the mouse from my laptop as his wasn’t working. Fine…I wasn’t planning on using it much last night anyway and I could always buy a new one today.



I don’t use the little mousepad because I find it frustrating and…I’m old fashioned. Besides I’m in love with my mouse.

Eventually I went on to the internet after firing up my laptop. Aarrrgghhh…it was like riding a bicycle without handlebars. The mousepad is so sensitive that it kept on clicking on things I didn’t want. Maybe I am heavy handed. Eventually I gave up.

But this morning it has been quite eye opening. I have discovered that I barely need to touch the mousepad before my intended site is suddenly downloaded. How cool is that. Creating through mere thought. Hehe…can’t say I’ve got it quite right…every so often something pops up that has me groaning. Focus and intent. Good exercise in being relaxed.

Years ago I bought the game Journey to the Wild Divine. The kids and I played it quite regularly. It monitors your pulse rate and you can only get it to work once you are relaxed and breathing evenly – no stress allowed. Well okay, there was some stress involved trying to figure out how it worked because let’s face it, that kinda thing is far from being normal and whenever we laughed our pulse rate went up.

Maybe I should haul it out again and start playing it. The music CD (by the Wild Divine band) that came with it is great and I listen to it regularly.

On to more serious things…quite prominent for me this week is the act of forgiveness. Saying sorry and forgiving someone is possibly the hardest task any of us will face. It takes great courage and strength to do so. But far more difficult is forgiving ourselves.

I read Mati’s blog about how unlocking a part of her that was resistant resulted in her body becoming more supple and flexible. http://lightworkers.org/blog/145245/vulnerability-we-find-our-strength

Interesting isn't, it how rigid ideas, attitudes and thoughts create rigidity in the body and together with this comes the pain of guilt. How many of us have pain in our bodies? Do we know why it is there? How much guilt do we carry that is causing the pain? This stops us being flexible both in mind, spirit and body.



Believe you me, when I say I know all about this. How much of the problems I have had with my body over the years have been caused by my rigid ideas and attitudes. Once I'd acknowledged it, that was half the battle won and together with forgiving both myself and the other party involved, my body was able to return to flexible and supple health.

How can we be flexible if we hang on to old ideas or old grudges? It is being demanded of us that we flow like water. Flexibility and patience are words that once again flash through my mind regularly these days.

If we are in denial, we will be faced with situations again and again until we acknowledge the problem.

And so my holding pattern continues making me focus on what I really want…until I am ready to flow gently but with purpose into my new life.

P.S. Whilst I was writing this Michael Jackson's song Man in the Mirror came on

These words caught my attention.


I’m starting with the man in the mirror

I’m asking him to change his ways

No message could have been any clearer

If you want to make the world a better place

Take a look at yourself then make that change






Forgiveness - to read comments on LW

No comments: