Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 28 November 2011

Different timelines

I’d recently started to get a niggling suspicion that I might possibly have been inserted into different timelines here on Earth. I’ve always known that I stepped down into the third dimension through the Pleiades, but that doesn’t actually make me Pleiadian.

I like the sound of being an Arcturian but even though this sort of rings true, it doesn’t resonate completely. Maybe the Arcturians also helped, like the Pleiadians, to ready me for my lifetimes on Earth.



I asked the question a while ago ‘who am I and where do I come from?’ I now know my higher self is Athena but why was it necessary to create me and place me within the incarnation cycle of the Earth?

I recall as a child often staring out of my eyes at myself in the mirror and wondering how I came to be me. Why was I in this body? Why was I only conscious of this body and no-one else’s body? On reflection now having been through half a century of this lifetime, I realise that I didn’t understand why I was separate from everyone else.

Most children feel this until they are fully incarnated into their body at the age of 12. Whether mine was different, I don’t know. But what I do know is that this feeling of not understanding why I was separate persisted. All the information I gathered or seemed to have access to was simply there. I used to ask my mother all these questions which she couldn’t answer. Eventually I stopped asking and accepted that somehow I knew the answers and that what I knew was very different to how the world actually worked. Or so I thought…now I realise what I knew then was correct.

Having to immerse myself in the 3D world took some doing but I got it right in my late teens. I completely forgot until I had post-natal depression. The suicide attempt jogged me out of that kinda stupor and got me on the road to becoming a master in physical form.

Today I have confirmed to myself, now that all of the different aspects of ‘me’ are back together, that my niggling suspicion was indeed so. I was carefully inserted into certain timelines to understand how karma worked. After all, Athena is a Lord of Karma. How could she be one unless she knew and understood first hand what it involved? So as I was living each lifetime I was sending information back to her so she was learning too (as was Source).

A small spark of her that is me moved down through the dimensions to become the different incarnations that I am simultaneously now living and experiencing. Maybe this is why when I first arrived on Earth I didn’t know or understand much. As we grow older, experience gives us more insight.

It hasn’t answered any of my questions about where I come from in the Universe. I suppose wherever Athena is, is my home.




No comments: