Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 17 September 2011

Stateless

I seem to be stateless once again in my life.

I was born in Zambia to British parents during the time of independence from Britain. The British government didn’t want me or my sister because we were born in the new independent state and the Zambian government didn’t want us because we weren’t Black, this despite my father working for the Treasury department.



In the end we moved to South Africa when I was 4 as this was the only southern African country that would accept us on condition that my father gave up his British citizenship and became South African – which he did.

So for the first four years of my life I didn’t belong anywhere…interesting that it’s happening again.

On the night of the full moon I was asked to disconnect from everything including Mother Earth, so I am not part of any specific world or dimension. It is a bit disconcerting to say the least. Everything that I am so familiar with has become unfamiliar. I find myself making a move to do what I normally do only to realise I shouldn’t.

Athena keeps assuring me it is okay, and there is a reason for it, but I am yet to find out what it is.

Anyways, we did some sightseeing yesterday in Montpellier – I’ve always loved going around to the different ancient sites and learning about the history. But I don’t seem to get the same buzz I used to  - as though it is not important and I suppose it isn’t really in the big scheme of things.

I suppose I have to find new and exciting ways of being.

This time with hubby lately has become quite intense – so much so that I have withdrawn to an extent so that I can have some time to integrate these new energies.

Tomorrow I am going to spend two days with an old friend who is a fantastically powerful healer now living in Menton (on the border of France and Italy). She is surrounded by the energy of Monaco – strong 3D energy. On the way to her we pass through Cannes as well. Supposedly these places need a change in their energy – hence the need for me to be there – even if passing through.

Here’s a pic of my beloved hubby taken yesterday



And one of me as the volunteer in the Cave of Fairies asked by the tour guide to lovingly stroke the ‘camel’s neck’, which made it blush…hehe.


Stateless - to read comments on Lightworkers.

No comments: