Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 9 September 2011

Cleaning and clearing French style

Well, don’t I have egg on my face!!!

I thought I was the one with the steamy ideas, but didn’t count on hubby having a few up ‘his sleeve’ so to speak :)

Hot weather, hot man…what more could a woman ask for?



Our French adventure had a tinge of sadness as we cleared out the chalet of my parents. My stepdad is very ill and unable to travel any more, so through various synchronicities we have agreed to buy it from them and are planning to rent it out.

Going through their stuff over this last week has brought back happy memories of all of us holidaying together. Ten years of happy holidays here in the Europe. I wasn’t sure why I was feeling irritable at times until it suddenly struck me that this was goodbye. Goodbye to our holidays with our children, with my parents, to an old way of spending summer holidays in sun, fun and laughter.

Hubby felt it too, as on occasion we’ve snapped at each other over silly things, only to have a sudden overwhelming need to laugh, a deep gut laugh. It would land up with the two of us grinning idiotically at each other. This 5D living certainly allows releasings to pass through very quickly…amazing isn’t it?

Anyway, I am connected to the internet by the courtesy of wi-fi (or wee-fee as the French call it). We do have the BT FON thing which means that if anyone is connected Europe-wide (or maybe the world – not sure) then we can use their internet link to get on the internet. But as there is only one member here in Castries, we are too far from them to pick it up. I don’t fancy camping outside their gate trying to pick up a signal. Might think I am some strange tramp or a spy. Yeah…probably a spy…some Mafia type stooge watching them through binoculars…hehe…in a bikini :)

A first for me this holiday, is topless sunbathing. I’d never really thought much about it since living this side of the hemisphere. Everywhere you go in Europe topless bathing on the beaches is the norm but never once considered it would be something I’d do, until Tuesday morning when I woke and thought – ‘how about it’ – and so I have.

It’s very liberating not having to worry about wearing a cozzie – just the bottoms. Although at the moment I have, what hubby calls my ‘headlights’. Two very white mammary glands which are slowly turning golden brown. I have to do this slowly as them thar mammary glands are a tad sensitive to the sun – never having been exposed before.

I am accompanied on this holiday by some fairies. On Sunday morning as we were packing to leave I noticed them standing around in our bedroom trying to catch my attention. I said I’d talk later but forgot and discovered that they were travelling in the car with us. Turns out they have been doing this for years – I’ve never noticed – too much going on with children and others around all the time.

It has been fun having them with us. Yesterday as we walked through an olive grove we found one tree with some olives still on it. Hubby said it was probably some superstition of picking a certain amount of trees and here and there leaving one laden as thanks to mother nature for her bounty – yeah, I know – he surprises me sometimes :)

Anyways, I said possibly it was for the fairies to eat – but they all shuddered and said yuck. Ooookay – made me wonder what they eat. Haven’t asked yet.

Last night in the early hours of the morn I woke to feel a vampiric energy outside our window. I didn’t feel fear at all as this energy was simply curious about who I was. I gingerly connected to it to exchange information. Satisfied it, faded away before I could find out what was going on.

In this 5D world that I am living in things are certainly weird – or rather I should say – unusual, not weird. Unusual in that nothing that was the norm in 3D isn't so in 5D. Everything is changing and I feel like I am walking an unknown path, never knowing what is around the corner.

But…I am going with the flow and taking each second as it comes my way.

There is so much more going on around me but I am not going to touch on that today.

I’m off now to have a glass of chilled wine and give hubby a kiss.

Au revoir

Cleaning and clearing French style - to read any comments on Lightworkers.