Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 14 September 2011

Disconnected

What a w-w-w-weird day. Actually no…not weird, simply very different.

Last night as the twilight turned to dark, our electricity disappeared. Hubby checked with the neighbouring chalets but all of them were okay and nothing had tripped on our board.



I wandered down to the office to report it. Denis came up to ‘fix’ the problem. It took hours – hubby and Denis running back and forth with torches trying to figure out what the problem is. Every so often I’d hear hubby swear and Denis mumble ‘difficile’.

They attracted the attention of quite a few other men until finally with about six men standing around all trying to help as they figured it out, talking in mixtures of English, Dutch, German and French. Regular united nations conflab :)

Turns out a single wire had somehow disconnected between the chalet and the plug of the site’s electrics.

Whilst all the fussing was going on, I sat in the moonlight vaguely listening to the excitement this whole thing was causing. I kept hearing that we were disconnecting and the ‘problem’ would be sorted once our unplug and the re-wiring had taken effect. I’m not sure what we were unplugging or re-wiring, but here I go with the flow. 

Hubby was really hyped after that little bit of activity. Smile on his face and eyes shining he invited them for drinks afterward. It made me realise how much he misses the company of other men and ‘doing’ things. He mentioned a few days ago that living without anything to do would drive him mad and as this holiday is ‘just the two of us’ he was missing the company of his friends (although this latter part he never said).

It was just after they left, that I suddenly felt really tired and ‘out of sorts’. I mumbled something about going to bed and fell into a dead sleep only to wake a while later (have no idea what time as we don’t have a clock). I lay there feeling this fabulous energy zinging its way around my body. I kept dozing and waking as the energy upped in amp.

This morning we had plans to go to Sete for the day and wander around. I love Sete – it has the feel of Orleans to it and there are lot of Creole influences there. I have no idea why it attracts me so much.

Anyways, I was in a strange ‘holding place’ all day today and said to hubby I’d rather stay here and do absolutely nothing – no swimming, beaching, or anything. I felt I needed time alone instead of constantly being surrounded by hubby, whose energy is quite overwhelming at times. He is a livewire and all I wanted was to be with myself, meditating and relaxing.

I did a little gardening which seemed to help me ground a bit.

Hubby in the meanwhile wandered around looking lost as though not sure what to do with himself. It mirrored how I felt. I didn’t even feel like eating.

During meditation I was given information that I had lost my centre of balance and I needed to find it. Having completely unplugged from everything, I was no longer finding anything as exciting as it usually is.

My body was struggling with the change as were my subtle bodies. I was to relax and stop worrying about feeling guilty leaving hubby to do his own thing. I must now admit that watching him I could see he almost looked like a little boy who’d had his favourite toy taken away and wasn’t quite sure why he was being punished.

His restlessness finally settled down as I centred myself and simply relaxed.

I am feeling much better now, so we have decided to go into Sete tonight and have Moules Marinier for dinner.


Hehe…eager beaver hubby’s already out the door :)


Disconnected - to read any comments on Lightworkers.


No comments: