Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 28 September 2011

Oh poop

Oh poop, I’m wondering if I’ve shot myself in the foot…again.

A while ago I mentioned that I would be leaving the sleep unit once the salary re-banding of the technicians had become a reality. I made it an intention once I’d received guidance. Or did I make the intention without guidance. Not sure – it has simply been a knowing for years.



My first night back at work last night. Three weeks I’ve been away…only three weeks. In 3D world things move very slowly, but yikes living in 5D they whizz by. How often have I gone on holiday over the years and expected some kinda change when I got back…but nothing was different. Not so this time.

We’re flying super fast into changes, I’m feeling like I want to put on the brakes and screech ‘stop’. Okay, it could be that I am tired – 3 hour meeting and then an 11 hour shift and I still haven’t slept and it is now 10.45am. But I have so much energy and am on a silly buzz.

On the one hand I’m exhilarated and on the other slightly wary.

Roles have been changed, the wing that we were promised has been emptied out one month early, architects plans drawn, new shift schedules discussed, business plan drawn, job descriptions upgraded, dates set for the move, etc. I cannot believe it. This manifestation thingie is surprisingly robust and very very fast.

I suppose I have to realise that I no longer function in the 3D world where everything took ages to manifest. I am trusting, trusting and trusting once again that all the plans for my new job in service will fall into place when the time is right, because one thing for sure, my leaving the unit is looming like a large mountain.

It’s a bit like standing on a pirate ship’s plank gently bouncing over the deep blue sea, but luckily as yet I don’t see any sharks lurking, only some dolphins grinning at me and clicking away gaily and…the water is warm.

So I’m gonna be a happy and dive into the beautiful water, swim like a mermaid, dancing with delight and relishing the fabulous changes awaiting me.

Phwoar…that love shack in France sure made a whopper of creative energy.

Love and pleasure. Love and pleasure. Love and pleasure.


Oh poop - read comments on Lightworkers.




No comments: