Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 25 September 2011

Coming to an end

Saturday, 24 September 2011

And so our ‘just the two of us’ holiday is ending.

We have just left the farmhouse on our last night in France – this is the same place we spent our first night. It was very enjoyable, as we spent time with a French family, having dinner and breakfast with them finding out about the French lifestyle. Between our pidgeon French and their pidgeon English we had a great deal of fun using gestures and when words failed us, using other languages or speaking loudly and slowly (as though retarded) – why do we do that?



Despite the language barrier there was a great deal of laughter.

Duly fortified by a good breakfast we are wending our way to the ferry port at Dunkirque.

One thing I have come to realise is that hubby’s energy is very very strong. It has been diluted with his focus on many other aspects of life such as children, work, cats/dogs, etc. Three weeks of his undivided attention really blew my circuits. When I finally called time out after the full moon, he seemed slightly grumpy about it.

Three days with friends in Menton must have made him realise how intense his energy is because the day that we arrived back, he was sitting quietly (in what I call meditation but he calls ‘quiet time’) for about a half hour. When he came out of it he said, ‘That was an amazing journey I just had.’ He didn’t say where he’d been, except to say that he realised that he’d been a grumpy old man about our time out and apologised, saying he now understood that we needed our own space for a while to sort things out.

The lack of television or newspapers has been very good for him. It has made him spend time inside rather than focusing outside himself and getting angry about the world and its problems.

Quite often when we were lying or sitting quietly together, I could see our energies intertwining and integrating into one. The love we felt for each other at these times was incredibly strong and soul deep.  We have yet to maintain this state. I see it unravelling as we come back to ourselves and start thinking too much. Our energy together is quite a whopper.

During this ‘flowering’ of the Sixth Day, we have mostly lived in a state of love and pleasure.

We have cleaned the chalet and set it up so that it can be rented out. I have been pondering over what to charge for the chalet rental. In the ideal 5D world I would simply allow anyone to use it for free, but the reality at the moment is that we have to pay a yearly ground rent. So what I have decided, is to charge a minimal amount to cover at least most of the ground rent thus making it affordable for most to rent it from us. I certainly hope that whoever rents it will revel in the abundance of love we anchored in the chalet and surrounds.

A friend suggested we use it for swapping – which got me thinking. Is there a possibility that there is someone out there who has so many airmiles available to them they will never be able to use them? Would they consider using their airmiles to buy us two tickets to Australia and in return use our chalet for a long term holiday for free? Dunno – gotta figure this out.

I’d developed a very sore neck approximately two nights ago, so much so that I woke with it. Athena mentioned that more of her was integrating and anchoring in my body, hence the pain from the expanded energy. I decided yesterday to instruct my body to heal, as it does not have to accept the pain if it does not want to. So last night was pain free in the neck but…

The fairies had disappeared after the visit to the Cave of Fairies and only one remained behind by the name of Lisne. She told me that the others were not needed anymore so had returned to our home in England. But they all reappeared just before we left the campsite, to travel in the car with us again. Despite the very comfortable (and extremely huge) bed, I didn’t sleep much last night. The farmhouse has a very soothing presence to it, but the two unicorns – black and white – were with me all night, as were the fairies.

 During the holiday hubby and I’d had a discussion about the colours black and white. The two unicorns have popped in and out of our holiday, and hubby – having started his working life off as a printer – explained that white is an absence of colour whereas black is all the colours. I find this quite interesting. If black is made up of all the colours, this is probably why black is a very emotional colour whereas white is not made up of anything. According to hubby, white as a colour does not exist.

I did ask what was going on but seemed to blank out and then become conscious again. The night passed quite quickly even though it felt like I did not sleep. Time warps I suppose.

I am so sad to be leaving France on the one hand, but on the other I am pleased to be going home.

The lack of routine and ritual has thrown me quite a bit. At the moment I am simply creating intentions. It kinds feels odd without the whole flame on ritual and cutting the ties. I only have to briefly think and feel the ties being cut and they are.

Currently every time I look in my heart I see the world there.

Another thing that has come to my attention is osmosis. I spoke about this a while ago when I mentioned that as a child I seemed to draw information into me from the outside world, as though the energy and air around me contained all the answers.

Athena has been showing me osmosis in a different way. We are balancing ourselves at the moment. It is a balance between all the polarities. I’d always thought osmosis involved a movement of liquid or energy into an area where there was a lack – such as too much on one side compared to the other side – hence the movement from one side to another to balance it out. She has shown me how I can draw love into myself by thought or intention. If there is an abundance or love within me then I will draw in the darker energy to balance it out. For example, fear is absorbed and intertwines with love and becomes a balanced integration of the two.

So by doing it this way I can get what I need from the air around me thereby balancing me.

I am not sure if I am making sense.

Sunday, 25 September 2011

We’re home!

Nothing like your own bed, is there?

My son and his friends did a good job looking after the house. It is dirty – yuck – but it is in one piece and the cats, fish and plants are healthy.

Our kitties are so happy to see us they keep following us around chirping. Every time I talk to someone they talk back. Such a welcome :)


Coming to an end - to read comments on Lightworkers.




No comments: