Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 27 September 2011

Contemplating my navel

I have been in a quietly contemplative mood since we arrived back in the UK in the early hours of Sunday morning.

I’m not sure why, but it feels like I need some time to integrate all the changes hubby and I experienced for those three weeks in France. And…everywhere I look there are adverts for flights to Australia…they’re making sure I don’t forget :) Okay, man, okay, I’m gonna do it – just leave me alone for a while to contemplate my navel without any interruptions.



I slept for 12 hours solid last night – first time in a while – and I still feel tired. This is not the indication that I need to meditate but definitely a time out for my body to adjust to the huge changes we’ve experienced. It kinda feels sorta boring to be in this space, but truthfully I am thankful for this time out, giving my dear body time to catch up.

I am listening to David Bowie and he just sang, ‘oh no you are not alone’ although I am sorta feeling this way even though the fairies and unicorns are here.

And guess what…we are due for a heatwave here in the UK – as I look out the window the sun is starting to burn away the clouds. How fab – need to mow the lawn and get in the garden as it is has gone rather crazy and looks rather like a jungle out there.

I picked the tomatoes that ripened whilst we were away. Yum, home grown food. The nasturtiums are flowering gaily, having crept over the wall onto our neighbours shed. All the colours ranging from pale yellow to deep burgundy – what a beautiful sight and so very welcome this cheerful display.

My kitties have been telling me all about their experiences with the ‘boys’ whilst we were away. Their main complaint is that they weren’t fed on time, which is probably why they went hunting – much to my son’s disgust. They said they thought he was starving and brought him some food to eat.  Well, of course in their world, raw food is delicious once you get past the fur or feathers. Anyways, they did their best to keep law and order in the house.

Hubby has interrogated the neighbours who said they never heard anything but did see many young girls going in and out. One neighbour said he’d expected it. Musta been the love shack whilst we were away :), although I suppose it makes sense as one of the rivers of energy leads to and from our house so what we were creating in France probably impacted upon our sanctuary.

All my incense and candles have been used. My son said everyone loved the smell of the incense and the scented candles. My crystals got some use as well. My sanctuary certainly enveloped these youngsters in a sense of wellbeing and happiness. I have not asked how many stayed in the house – the main thing is that it gave them something that they might not notice now but slowly as the changes of energy are integrated within themselves the subtle changes will happen.

Pleased to have been of service to the youth of today – changing their perceptions during the time of the ‘flowering’.


Contemplating my navel - to read comments on Lightworkers.




No comments: