Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 11 September 2011

Lovestruck

How do we define love of a couple for each other? Is it a glance, a feeling, a heart pounding, the quickie or the long walks in the evening discussing life?

The definition for me is a combination of many facets. There is no one thing that shouts love. To me it could be the disagreements, the shared moments of happiness, as well as the worry over what will happen next.



What is hubby to me? He is the adversary that I square up to in a boxing ring, my confidant, the one I can trust so utterly to have my back, the person who pushes me a little further each time. 

Do I have secrets from him? I do have some little secrets but mostly they are harmless and he knows all the biggies. Despite knowing how nasty and bitchy I can be at times, he still accepts me as I am ‘warts and all’.

Whilst laying while he massaged me thoroughly one night after a long day clearing out the chalet and some time spent sunning ourselves, it suddenly struck me that he seems to love all of me without judgement. Each part of my physical body received the same loving attention. There is no one part of me, both mind body and spirit that he doesn’t love. He’s always looked at me through ‘rose tinted glasses’. I asked and he confirmed it. As the years have gone by and I have slowly given myself wholeheartedly to him, so he has given himself to me in return.

Yeah, he gets irritated with me and sometimes shouts, but mostly it is a knee jerk reaction and it passes over with some speed. He rattles my cage at times leaving me feeling like a tornado has passed through my life, but in the rattling he shakes me into action.

Every action that comes my way makes me sit up and take notice of what I need to work on or what energy I am harbouring that needs clearing. He is my thermometer, always has been and, I suspect, always will be.

I know this might be sounding soppy but I figure as we move further into the 5D world and it becomes more manifest, this is one of the biggest issues that we all need to deal with.

Love – what is it and how does it make us feel?

I know many of us believe that love in the higher realms is blissful and totally without restraint. It might be so in the higher dimensions but as we move away from our 3D version of life we are still learning as we remember vaguely bit by bit what it is like to be the embodiment of love.

I think this holiday for hubby and I couldn’t have come at a better time or been planned more synchronistically…and being surrounded by happy fairies, has certainly made it a holiday with a difference.

I must admit that being the doubting Thomas I am, I asked Athena yesterday for a sign that she is with me all the time. Haha…we went to the local Carrefour to stock up and guess what? I passed some men’s boxers called ATHENA in big letters. It made me laugh when I saw them.

She’s got a good sense of humour that one – being the logical masculine version of a female with a soft side giving me an indication with men’s boxers…hehe. Couldn’t have asked for a better sign :)

Back to the theme of love.






I have discovered over the years that the more I love myself, the more hubby loves me, which once again indicates that the amount of love we receive is the amount of love we feel for ourselves. Our inner lives mirror our outer lives. This doesn’t only apply to couples – it applies to every part of our lives.

But what is a higher dimensional couple's relationship meant to be like. I know we all have ‘airy fairy’ ideas of what it should be like, but is it just something we’ve made up? I know that for each couple it will be different.

I do believe that our 3D version of love and sex has warped what true physical and sacred union is all about and therefore because it is dirty, most of us tend to turn away from it and believe it is only a 3D thing and all our loving should be etheric, wispy and not of this realm. I see a lot of talk about how it is not supposed to be physical in any way. How can that be possible? If we are ascending with our physical bodies, surely the physical body will be part of the blissful state.

I am not sure that I am correct in my assumption – all I can do is go with the flow of where I am being taken. What I have experienced is that being in the NOW and simply spending time with hubby and not needing to ‘do’ anything can go a whole long way toward creating that blissful and orgasmic feeling where very little action is needed. There are different energies created during active participation and non-active participation and both of them are valid.

Is this the real thing? Only time will tell, but I am not going to shy away from experimenting and finding where the energy flows without restriction. Placing limitations upon how we express our love certainly doesn’t go very far to lifting us up but rather puts us in another box while we are trying to get out of the first box.


Sounds very tangled to me.