Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 3 September 2011

Rebirth of the Divine Masculine

This is a beautiful video uploaded by Soferia on LW. It really touched me.

It is very relevant to what I feel about hubby. I hear women speak of their partners in a very derogatory way and it saddens me that they have not actually had a look to see what the lesson is behind all the 'difficulties' they face within their partnership.



Yes, I understand that when someone is 'spiritual' they wish to be in a partnership that reflects their spirituality, but...if there is something within themselves that helps create their reality - then surely the lesson from that partnership is one of great advancement. Instead of berating a partner who might seem blinkered and/or angry, rather nurture and bless them, for they are here to help (not only themselves) but those around them. In doing so, the energy of the relationship is changed. It takes patience and perseverance - my relationship is proof of this.

Not sure if I am expressing this correctly - but for me, my hubby in his resistance and blinkered world, has taught me so much about myself and through him I was able to reach the heights I have reached. I don't think for me personally, that having a 'man' in my life that was spiritually enlightened would ever have achieved this.

But...your inner intuition will guide you and let you know whether it is time to move on as a lesson has been understood or whether you need to persevere and see it through. Look past the emotional triggers to find the true reason for the relationship and once you've found this - you'll be able to make an informed decision.

I hope you enjoy this beautiful expression of unconditional love as I did.







No comments: