Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 26 September 2011

Attitude

As pioneers we have a duty of care to those awakening.

I know it can sometimes be a pain in the ass to have someone being negative or ranting back at you. I view it this way.

When in the past I’ve thrown a wobbly because my request has not been addressed or seems to be ignored – shouting at the angels, God and any ascended masters - do you think they turn away and say, ‘Stupid woman, let’s leave her to get on with it. I don’t need this in my world.’



No, they stand back and watch with compassion whilst we wrestle with our inner demons. When we’ve calmed down and ask for their help again, do they turn away saying, ‘No, I don’t like your attitude.’ I don’t think so, because they know that the rant is directed at ourselves, not them.

I know St Germain will come back with some caustic quip such as, ‘Have you enjoyed your pity party? Are you now ready to face the truth?’ He would then patiently explain what he has been explaining six hundred times or more before. I know – I can be dense at times. Anyways, Athena has now taken over this role. I’m sure she rolls her eyes at times but she is always patient and to the point.

What I am trying to say is this – we don’t have to accept bad behaviour from anyone, but a little compassion goes a long way to easing someone else’s path.

As forerunners we are here to encourage, not berate. Sometimes it is best to walk away…you choose what it is you want to do. We don’t allow anyone to cord into us and drain our energy – exactly as the masters and angels don’t allow this. If we feel something is too much, it could be that we have something of our own to deal with and therefore it is best to walk away without leaving harsh words of discouragement. Simply turn the other cheek and walk away.

As Masters in training, we should be at the point when we can start understanding what drives another to us to interact in any way, shape or form.

Put yourself in the shoes of a Master when confronted with any kind of situation you are not sure you want in your life and ask yourself this question – what would an ascended master do?




No comments: