Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 16 March 2011

Whoa - heavy stuff!

Yeah, baby, I’m back in the saddle again. Three weeks of celibacy whilst concentrating on integrating my higher self and drive the Merkaba came to an end last night.

What can I say to express the amazing transformation – *grin* - pole dancing took on a whole new meaning!

All I can say is if every single one of us were at one with our higher selves – and I encourage you to do so, the energies are calling to us to do this – the world’s perspective on life would be so very different.


I thought that as a practising tantrika for many years, I’d experienced it all, but obviously I was mistaken.

It was short, intense and completely mind-boggling. I could feel the whole world in my heart, pulsing with energy and I was expanded far beyond my body. Hubby was with me the whole way.

This I find really encouraging, as he doesn’t practice anything that I do, doesn’t really understand or believe and yet he was flying with me. My beautiful grumbling growling anchoring tiger of a husband flew with me last night. He was so overwhelmed he actually cried – although he pretended he wasn’t crying and said he was sweating. I won’t embarrass him but - hehe, I know different.

That was truly creating LOVE. We can all do it, without exception, whether you are in a partnership or not.




P.S. This YouTube video was sent to me by someone in response - CHECK THE VOLUME BEFORE WATCHING - hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qEtPKilUw&feature=player_embedded



Whoa - heavy stuff! to read comments on LW

No comments: