Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 14 March 2011

Higher Self and the Merkaba

I had the most amazing experience this morning.

Most of my energy lately has been poured into creating my Merkaba vehicle, so tantra has fallen to the wayside, which I suspect is a bit of a relief for both of us. Hubby and I are very tired as we make the changes energetically and physically. We still spend quality time together having fun and laughing, but the deep soul connection isn’t quite fitting. This happens from time to time as we both work through clearings at a different pace. We are still comfortable in our relationship as we walk the path for a while as friends, romantic friends, but nevertheless friends. Sex might be out the window but romance never dies.

Last week I tried to connect with my higher self but came away with sinus problems. Later that day I read a blog by ‘Music’ who mentioned the opening of the nasal chakra which allows us to ‘see’ into the higher dimensions and was somehow connected to the Merkaba. Thank you for this info.

Today I read about someone’s dream – what does it relate to? The Merkaba. Again, the Merkaba. Am I being pushed or what? There seems to be some urgency related to this because everywhere I go or anything I read or things people mention seem to point to this. I’m working as fast as I can without imploding. Jeepers universe, cut me some slack.

Anyway, back to the bit about my higher self. The reason I need to connect with my higher self is that in order to ‘drive’ the Merkaba, I should be one with her which will keep me safe. Each time I do the Merkaba I imagine her connecting with me but it has felt slightly uncomfortable, until this morning.

She fully integrated with me for the entire time. By the time I’d finished the last breath my whole body was buzzing. It was...exhilarating, is the only word I can think of. I was sitting in my Merkaba and I was her, and she was me. Once I’d finished the breathing and was sitting quietly without anything to focus on, me being me started to think rather than be, got so excited I promptly shot her out of my body.


She then came and stood before me, took my face in her hands and gently kissed me. But not a smoochy kiss, more like a kiss of life. She gently breathed an energy into my mouth which slowly made its way down my throat. I could see it and felt is as cool energy. It was blue and wispy. As it worked its way around my body I could feel every cell standing to attention but not rigid attention. It was more like an alertness that made me feel in charge of me.

WOW, I’ve been on a buzz all day. I’m dying to try the Merkaba again but I believe I need to give it a rest for 24 hours.

I surely cannot be the only one integrating with my higher self and using the Merkaba? Is there anyone else having amazing leaps in self discovery?


Higher self and the Merkaba - to read comments on LW



No comments: