Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 5 March 2011

Higher heart


A flower with hundreds of petals has been a mandala that has become very prominent in my every day life. I’m always aware of it in my mind, my vision and, strangely enough, in my body. It is varying shades of pink. ‘Higher heart’ was all I kept getting. It did not matter what emotional state I was in, it was there. The higher heart is the thymus area. The thymus is large and working when we are little but as we grow it shrivels from lack of use.


I had an epiphany yesterday when I realised it was probably a lotus. Now, never having seen a lotus flower I was curious and received a picture from Estrella (thank you, Estrella J ). The lotus did not have very many petals. It wasn’t quite right. I then did an internet search because I kept thinking of chrysanthemums – really large headed blowsy ones. I found a picture and decided that the mandala I was seeing was a mixture of the lotus and chrysanthemum.









Being a flower essence practitioner I knew that these two were symbolising something to me. I went through my books and found out that chrysanthemum is a flower that represents hope as well as transition, such as the death of the old and the birth of the new. The lotus is a symbol of purity and resurrection and the opening of each petal is a gradual unfolding of the consciousness.

As the mandala that I see seems to have open outer petals and closed inner petals I assume my spirituality is unfolding. This ties in with the feeling that I’ve gone up a vibrational level. This brings me to what happened last night.

All day yesterday I was freezing. It was a cold that came from inside rather than being influenced by the outside. No matter what I couldn’t get warm. By 9pm last night I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. This tiredness has happened twice before in the last month. It is different from the tiredness I experience from night work. I could barely drag myself to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone and slept for approximately 8 hours solid. The two occasions before this one I’d felt something was happening but could never quite get the picture.

I woke at approximately 5am this morning after a really deep good sleep and became aware that my sacral chakra was...how do I explain this...almost like a rocket. Both the back and front of the sacral seemed to be sparking like a firecracker only stronger. I then noticed the rest of my chakras slowly doing the same but not quite as strongly. My lower back ached and I had slight cramping in my pelvis as though about to have a period.

The chakras created a rainbow coloured field around my body that was egg shaped. My body felt feather light and clean, but my head wasn’t included. It was aching like I had a headache, almost as though the energy had been blocked at the top of my neck. I decided to do the Merkaba breaths. When I’d finished the 17th breath I felt better and my head was fine.

A disc formed beneath my feet and transparent energy grew out of it to surround me. The energy running through my body caused me to shiver as though cold. I turned over and went back to sleep feeling light. I felt great when I woke once again after three hours.

I am still tired. Major shifting tends to do this. I need to be patient with my body as it integrates the changes. If I am opening and growing my higher heart, I’m sure the rest of humanity is doing the same. Has anyone noticed this?

P.S. Lighted Loving have stepped back, giving me the space to go through the changes I need. I apologise to those waiting for the next channelled lessons – my own growth is getting in the way and taking up a lot of my attention. By writing these blogs I am keeping a journal of what is happening.

Higher heart - to read comments on LW

No comments: