Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 1 March 2011

Super duper energy

Following on from the Merkaba...

Hubby and I have gone up to a new level as far as love making is concerned.

The energy is so powerful that he’s finding it difficult to be in control (and his control is phenomenal). He feels like a 16 year old boy, eager as a beaver. I’m trying very hard to be aware of what I’m doing and slow down, while he is galloping off down the road at a hectic pace. We both have to get used to this potent energy which will make for some interesting encounters.


As you might have gathered we have not clicked yet. By that I mean we are out of kilter with each other. Normally we are both on the same page. A form of telepathy exists in that I could think something and he will do it and vice versa. It’s almost as though we take images and thoughts out of each other’s head. It has taken these ‘out of kilter’ encounters for me to realise how deeply connected we are.

I have come to the conclusion that the Merkaba breath work needs to be integrated within the practice of tantra and from there the 18th breath will emerge. I have to be aware of both our thoughts and images, as does he. Those random fleeting thoughts could cause havoc. The last thing I need is to suddenly disappear, or worse take him with me and the two of us land up still attached to each other, stuck in a wall!! Imagine that call to paramedics or firefighters? It would be a sight that they would never forget and a dilemma to figure out - how to get a couple out of a wall – jaws of life or battering ram? A&E ain’t seen nothing yet!!

It seems complicated at the moment but if we break it down and take one step at a time we’ll get there. I’m sure the two of us will have some surprises along the way. It never turns out the way I expect it to. Always expect the unexpected.

*Sigh* - multitasking has taken on a new meaning.


Super duper energy - to read comments on LW




No comments: