Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 29 December 2015

Laughter...always the best medicine



We've been laughing a lot lately.

While lying together Sunday night, just generally talking, Greg said something while I was talking. I thought I heard "pushion".


"Eh?"

"Should I move the cushion?"

"Is that what you really said, cos it sounded like pushion to me?"

I saw a twitch as his mouth turned up into the start of a smile, "I was going to say pillow then mid thought changed it to cushion and it came out as pushion. My brain was working too fast for my mouth to keep up."

That tickled my funny bone for some reason and has us both in stitches of laughter as we bantered back and forth.

Once we'd quietened down, thinking our own thoughts, a peaceful calm stillness - as though we'd moved into a place that suspended all emotion - invaded us and our space. It lasted all of approximately 10 seconds. It seemed like something had shifted- again.

Another occasion we were walking in Brighton through the marina, engrossed in the speculation of the price of the huge yachts on sale, when Greg tripped over a strip of rubber covering the electrical lead to a lit up Christmas star.

On the way back, he did it once again. I had a flash image in my brain of something Stan Laurel would do - constantly trip over the same thing. The laughter bubbled up and wouldn't leave. I was crying with laughter, Greg grinning in delight.

I tried so hard not to think of it as we were walking along the coast, but my brain kept returning to it and I'd start laughing all over again.

A good release.

This morning Greg phoned the South African Police to find out about the Police Clearance Certificate. Someone actually answered the phone!! She said that they would get to it this week...or maybe next week, then the phone went dead. Progress?...not sure.

Came across this on FB this morning which might explain a lot, as I've been getting hot and cold flushes these last few nights making it difficult to fall asleep for the first couple of hours. This always happens when there is a solar flare, the lead up to this explosion irritating my body as it re-arranges itself before the huge influx of energy, which makes me feel like I am too big for my body.

"After several days of pent-up quiet, big sunspot AR2473 erupted on Dec. 28th (12:49 UT), producing a slow but powerful M1.9-class solar flare. For more than an hour, UV radiation from the flare bathed the top of Earth's atmosphere, ionizing atoms and molecules.
The slow explosion also produced a coronal mass ejection (CME). Images from the Solar and Heliospheric Obseratory (SOHO) show a ragged, full-halo CME heading almost directly toward Earth.
The storm cloud will likely reach our planet on Dec. 31st, possibly triggering the first geomagnetic storm of the New Year." (spaceweather.com)"