Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 21 December 2015

Something has shifted



Something over the last 48 hours has shifted BIG time with-in me. Maybe it is also on a planetary-wide level? It has once again brought about a different perspective, the blinkers having dissolved.



So...at the beginning of last week I was wondering why things seemed so mundane - which is quite an odd thing to think when our lives seem to be speeding superfast to change. But on reflection we are, in fact simply treading water, waiting for change and doing things on automatic.

What I have learned over the years, is that we reach a level plateau after an intense change and this is when we get a chance to integrate these changes before they start manifesting in our outer world. Until then things seem "quiet" and probably a little mundane.

Athena has explained (many times repeatedly as she tries to drum it into my head!) that I should never dismiss this time. This is a perfect opportunity, instead of trying to take the level of excitement up another notch, to rather use this as a stable platform from which to start understanding the new orgasmic abilities that have surfaced.

I take this "quiet" time to observe and experience, without interference.

The orgasm has grown with me. It "knows" how much stronger I can deal with because it is me. At times it is gentle and sweet; at others ripping and shredding its way through any obstacles holding me back. Whichever way it presents itself, it always has me as its central point.

I am very blessed to be married to a VERY patient man, who doesn't mind my strange ramblings, the sudden stillness as I focus on something in the distance he cannot see or any other of the weird things that I do.

I do sometimes wish he could "see" what I see, cos it is difficult to explain it in words. He seems content to simply be part of the experience.